STJFL Senior Play offs

By my figures if WO White gave up 6 points or less to Vidor, they would have the 4th spot in div 1 since BC allowed 35 to Ned White. I have the points at 78 Orangefield, 84 BC and WO White 112 before sat games. After sat OF 78, WOW ?, and BC 119.

I would like to know where you got those numbers? The only games that mean anything in the seeding are the Division games. WOS White Jr. was undefeated and gave up 0 points in Division games. If everything else was considered then I agree PNG White should be the one seed. I didn't even know this rule until yesterday. Sooner or later we all have to play the best teams.

Maybe you aren't talking about Jr. football!  ???

By my figures if WO White gave up 6 points or less to Vidor, they would have the 4th spot in div 1 since BC allowed 35 to Ned White. I have the points at 78 Orangefield, 84 BC and WO White 112 before sat games. After sat OF 78, WOW ?, and BC 119.

You are correct football04. We gave up 13. No one to blame but ourselves. I would like to say this though. That points given up system does not help the cause of the people that want you to stop scoring and pouring it on against other teams. Especially teams in your conference.

The seeding and tie breaker system STJFL uses is a fair one. The WOS folks should have read the rules before the season started and maybe you could have used better strategy to get all your teams in or aligned better in bracket play. No one is picking on you or trying to set up a bracket so both WOS Jr. teams have to play before the Bowl.  I promise you the brackets are set according to the rules. The rest of the league has already overlooked the fact you didn't follow the expansion draft rules in the Sr. division, and thus you stacked WOS Blue. Also, Ned White tried to help WOS White out, per your request, and scored 35 against BC, when they only needed to score 28 originally. I guess Ned White assumed you wouldn't let Vidor Black score 13 against you. If you put your backup's in against Vidor Black and they scored a TD than that was once again bad planning on your part or not knowing the tie breaker rules.  I did hear a rumor the Ned White coach pulled out his horses the 2nd half of the BC game for he knew he couldn't score more than 40 points against  BC if he wanted WOS White out of the playoffs. Apparently, he knew the rules and you folks will be the 1st team from WOS, while in the STJFL, to sit home for the Holidays. The good news is you still have your stacked Sr. team to watch from the stands. Better luck next year. I strongly recommend you read the rules that are so readily available and simple to read.             

The seeding and tie breaker system STJFL uses is a fair one. The WOS folks should have read the rules before the season started and maybe you could have used better strategy to get all your teams in or aligned better in bracket play. No one is picking on you or trying to set up a bracket so both WOS Jr. teams have to play before the Bowl.  I promise you the brackets are set according to the rules. The rest of the league has already overlooked the fact you didn't follow the expansion draft rules in the Sr. division, and thus you stacked WOS Blue. Also, Ned White tried to help WOS White out, per your request, and scored 35 against BC, when they only needed to score 28 originally. I guess Ned White assumed you wouldn't let Vidor Black score 13 against you. If you put your backup's in against Vidor Black and they scored a TD than that was once again bad planning on your part or not knowing the tie breaker rules.  I did hear a rumor the Ned White coach pulled out his horses the 2nd half of the BC game for he knew he couldn't score more than 40 points against  BC if he wanted WOS White out of the playoffs. Apparently, he knew the rules and you folks will be the 1st team from WOS, while in the STJFL, to sit home for the Holidays. The good news is you still have your stacked Sr. team to watch from the stands. Better luck next year. I strongly recommend you read the rules that are so readily available and simple to read.               

::)

TD, stop being a complete jerk. You don't even know the definition of a "stacked team". I wish you would get over that. Everyone was just happy with the fact that we split the teams up. This was the first year we did that. WOS runs a clean progam. I don't know who you pull for, but chances are your team didn't make it. Get over it. Better luck next year.

Cooligan these teams were not stacked. I helped coach the white team, and we blew it by not paying attention to some of the rules. Our fault completely. I wouldnt let my son be involved in a stacked team. Especially on the wrong end of the stacking.The white team won 5 games this year,and lost a few close ones. We were not a terrible team. We actually had two touchdowns called back in the lumberton White game,and lost by 9,and we scored with about 1 and a half minutes against BC the next week,and the same ref called it back and we lost by two. Those turned out to be two critical games. We are not whining or crying and all of us will be cheering on our Blue Team when they win on DEC.13,. Just be happy we split the team up. The blue team has about 13 kids and we have about 16. we could have very well stayed as one. I expect no favors from anyone in this league. If Ned. wanted us out of the playoffs or in, then that was their call.We dropped the ball when we controlled our own destiny. I have a son on the Junior white team,and good buddies with kids on the pee wee team,and the senior team.Soill be ok  :'( I enjoyed our season, and learned alot for next year. Have a nice night COOLIGAN.

TD, stop being a complete jerk. You don't even know the definition of a "stacked team". I wish you would get over that. Everyone was just happy with the fact that we split the teams up. This was the first year we did that. WOS runs a clean progam. I don't know who you pull for, but chances are your team didn't make it. Get over it. Better luck next year.

You must be an idiot. I was saying that it was a bunch of bull that WE stacked any teams. See what you don't know is I have a kid on the WOS peewee and WOS Jr teams. You are right about one thing, I don't know anything about a stacked team because that's something I would never get involved in. Maybe you should check the post before opening your mouth and proving your ignorance.

Well, it's my Ole Buddy Vnuuuuuuuuuuuuupe rearing his ugly head again. How's it going you Ole Cheater You? (Ha Ha). Stangs thanks for the good night send off last eve. I actually slept like a bear in hibernation. One sleeps better when you play by the rules. Oops, I guess you wouldn't know.   

You must be an idiot. I was saying that it was a bunch of bull that WE stacked any teams. See what you don't know is I have a kid on the WOS peewee and WOS Jr teams. You are right about one thing, I don't know anything about a stacked team because that's something I would never get involved in. Maybe you should check the post before opening your mouth and proving your ignorance.

Sorry VNUPE, I only read your one post before I posted. My mistake. No hard feelings.

Well, it's my Ole Buddy Vnuuuuuuuuuuuuupe rearing his ugly head again. How's it going you Ole Cheater You? (Ha Ha). Stangs thanks for the good night send off last eve. I actually slept like a bear in hibernation. One sleeps better when you play by the rules. Oops, I guess you wouldn't know.     

What size T-shirt you wear Cooligan? Get him a Mustang Tee VNUPE so he can cheer with us on Dec. 13.  :D :D :D

Well Thank You Stangs. I wear a 3XL. I do have a great slogan and cheer for our team this year.  RAH, RAH , RAH BOOMDEAH, WHEN YOU CHEAT YOU TOO CAN GO ALL THE WAY!  We'll see you at the game. Oh yes, can you save me a seat on the 50 yard line. I like watching from the middle of the field about 3/4 the way up. By the way I do apologize, I see you all are having trouble reading and understanding these posts. I don't know whatever made me think you could read STJFL's simple rule book.  See you Dec 13 at Bulldog Stadium. Goooooo Team! 

Well Thank You Stangs. I wear a 3XL. I do have a great slogan and cheer for our team this year.  RAH, RAH , RAH BOOMDEAH, WHEN YOU CHEAT YOU TOO CAN GO ALL THE WAY!  We'll see you at the game. Oh yes, can you save me a seat on the 50 yard line. I like watching from the middle of the field about 3/4 the way up. By the way I do apologize, I see you all are having trouble reading and understanding these posts. I don't know whatever made me think you could read STJFL's simple rule book.  See you Dec 13 at Bulldog Stadium. Goooooo Team! 

Now i have been trying to be a sport about your comments. The "you all" are having problems  reading and understanding comments seems a little harsh and uneccessary.  But thats usually how male cheerleaders with no squad to cheer for act on forums like these. Im done responding to your ridiculous posts and charges being that they have no base. Good luck to whomever u represent or cheer for.

TD< we're cool. I know who you are. I was referring to cooligan. Sorry for that horrible misunderstanding. As for you cooligan, Sir. I am A grown man who does not have time to respond to you. Again I say to you this game is about kids. None of us get paid for this. This kind of nonsense is what caused the brawl over in Lumberton. I can't stop you from quoting but I can ignore you. I really hope you grow up someday. This is the last time I'll respond to you.

Stangs and Vnupe I just want to say I do sincerely apologize for all my rude comments. I started out having a little preplayoff fun and I got totally out of hand and down right rude. I do know you are not cheaters. WOS runs a great program and Eric (your Pres) is an asset to the Stjfl. I do understand the situation in your Sr. division. You made a last minute decision to split your teams and it was an honest mistake that you overlooked the expansion draft rules. Heck, lets face it even if you had followed the expansion draft rules, #2 and #4 would have been protected on WOS Blue and they can score touchdowns with no matter what players were on the field with them. Both your teams were loaded with athletes I just think the experience of blue is a little further ahead  of white at this point. I am looking forward to some great matchups in the playoffs and I wish all your teams good luck. Again, I hope you will accept my apology, for you are right, we certainly don't need another situation similar to the tragedy that occurred over the weekend. 

1st round                              2nd round Dec. 6

@ WOS

WOS Blue                36

Bridge City                6               

Lumberton White        27  ?            Lumberton White

Little Cypress            13                WOS Blue                5:00

Nederland Black          40                Nederland Black

Orangefield                  0                Nederland White      7:00

Nederland White        47                                                                             

Lumberton Blue            0                   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder