Anahuac vs. Deweyville Predictions

The Pirates have a winning season and Pride to play for. We will see which Pirate team shows up. I have seen 2 this year. I hope for the Sr. group the better one shows up.  Pirates  22    Panthers 20    I have much respect for Coach Barbay and wish him and the Panthers good luck in the playoffs.

should be a good game , the panthers have depth and are playing for a perfect district record , anahuac should be up big by half and then the second half will be good to watch as the youinger guys get a shot at showing what they have on the varsity level , no disrespect but anahuac should roll ......

This game is hard to predict. Yes if Anahuac had more on the line then Anahuac big. This game has no impact whatsoever for Anahuac, if they play their key players in this game and an injury occurs then Barbay will answer why he played them. In my opinion, I believe he will not play his key players at all. Seriously who gives a hoot about a perfect district record, what really matters is having his players rested and healthy for K-ville.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami