2 Raider Alumni meeting in Bi-Dsitrict

Raider88

The Raider teams of past may never have made the playoffs But it seems they have produced a couple of excellent coaches.

Crosby has Kevin Flannigan a 1985 graduate (I believe) and The Lumberton Raiders have Alvin Credeur (not sure when he graduated). I think the Old School Raiders produced the better of the two though  ;D :D;). How many other area schools has this happened to before?

The Raider teams of past may never have made the playoffs But it seems they have produced a couple of excellent coaches.

Crosby has Kevin Flannigan a 1985 graduate (I believe) and The Lumberton Raiders have Alvin Credeur (not sure when he graduated). I think the Old School Raiders produced the better of the two though  ;D :D;). How many other area schools has this happened to before?

Alot. PNG has an alum as NFL head coach and one as one of the more prominant OC's in College Football. TJ has had a slew of HS coaches come out of their program over the years. Most recently Dodge (Southlake), Stump (West Brook), Stump (BC), Nueman (Nederland). Not to mention Jimmy and the hair! ;D

Alot. PNG has an alum as NFL head coach and one as one of the more prominant OC's in College Football. TJ has had a slew of HS coaches come out of their program over the years. Most recently Dodge (Southlake), Stump (West Brook), Stump (BC), Nueman (Nederland). Not to mention Jimmy and the hair! ;D

I think the point of the original post was that both coaches will face each other in the playoff game this Friday night AND both are Lumberton Alumni.

If your point is that two former Lumberton Raiders are coaching against each other in BI-DISTRICT of all things, I am not being a hater, I am telling you guys from Lumberton that had not been to the playoffs for the first 40 something years and not really paid much attention to it, that it happens alot. It actually happens beyond bi-district also. You asked "How many other area schools has this happened to before?". Many!

You are correct, the guys I mentioned from TJ are not facing off against one another this weekend, because they have other obligations, like coaching on Saturday after 4 State Titles and one Mythical National Title in five years at the highest level of HS footbal competition or leading their 5A power into the playoffs.

If your point is that two former Lumberton Raiders are coaching against each other in BI-DISTRICT of all things, I am not being a hater, I am telling you guys from Lumberton that had not been to the playoffs for the first 40 something years and not really paid much attention to it, that it happens alot. It actually happens beyond bi-district also. You asked "How many other area schools has this happened to before?". Many!

You are correct, the guys I mentioned from TJ are not facing off against one another this weekend, because they have other obligations, like coaching on Saturday after 4 State Titles and one Mythical National Title in five years at the highest level of HS footbal competition or leading their 5A power into the playoffs.

Does this guy ever post anything positive? Seems like every time he replies to someone, he's purposely being demeaning and insulting.

Get a life ...

Guest tigersvoice

Everyone wish Coach Credeur a happy birthday today.

Under the circumstances, I'm not at all sure he remembered today was his birthday.  Great job by the Lumberton Coaching Staff this year, Coach.  Probably better than last year.  And, happy birthday.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124