Sabine pass vs Evadale Predictions

Big Man

who will win sp or evadale  

32 members have voted

1. 1. who will win sp or evadale

• Sp
    • Evadale

Really glad to see the Sharks on the field and that they were in the win column last week.  Also, I hear the CIA from Evadale is collecting money to give to the SP school at the game Thursday night, good news as well.

Evadale is a load this year and this one should see the Rebel JV on the field early, no disrespect to anyone.  Its awesome SP is even on the field this year. 

gladiator its great for you to voice your opinion glad you are here

now if you want to see a good 1-a team come see us play one time

until you do you can keep your derogatory comments to yourself

there were at lest 4 of our games we played everyone but the cheerleaders

to keep from running the score up that's just a coach with [move][move][/move][/move]class

unlike some coaches in the area

Leroy, Leroy, Leroy

The CIA in Evadale is not the Central Intelligence Agency. It is the student Christian Club, (Christians in Action) and the reason they were announced at the game on Saturday is because they are trying to do something good, by helping some students in need down in Sabine Pass. This group is trying to raise $2000 to purchase 20 $100 gift cards that will be given to students in need to help them and their families get back on their feet after Ike.

The Student Council, that would be "SC", did a food drive that collected a lot of canned goods that will also be given to the Sabine Pass community.

Make fun of somethings if you like, but please leave students caring enough to help others in need alone.

There are already too many people that don't care about others this is something to be commended, not ridiculed!

Guest k.j.r.l

Even Though Evadales JV will be playing the first and most of the second half

i still see the outcome of Evadale kickin some tail

haha

Evadale vs. Sabine Pass

Thursdayy

November 11

;D

Evadale is gonna win big...69-4...all you evadale players need to keep your heads in the game..i hear about players getting in trouble..its a shame..this website is a place for the older men to talk football.you boys need to keep yalls head in the game and focus on winning and not what we have to say..

see yall thursday night

Evadale is gonna win big...69-4...all you evadale players need to keep your heads in the game..i hear about players getting in trouble..its a shame..this website is a place for the older men to talk football.you boys need to keep yalls head in the game and focus on winning and not what we have to say..

see yall thursday night

Quitter did you ever even play organized sports?  Do you even know how a team can get 4 points? 

see yall thursday night

Quitter did you ever even play organized sports?  Do you even know how a team can get 4 points? 

2 safties will get you four points TigerBoy...actually i played every year since i was 8 and never quit once..i know organized sports very well..as i said before..if you think i am Quitman Jordan then you should talk to him face to face and see what he has to say..i am not qj...

see yall thursday night

A place for many (not all) older men to talk trash and then take the credit when 'their' team wins by saying "WE won" or "WE kicked their tails" when they're not the ones out there busting their rear at practice and friday nights...

Rebels Win 62 to 0

No one really believed that the Sharks had much of a chance. But I will give them this they did not quit!

The Rebels made things look easy tonight as they racked up 469 yards of offense while allowing 14 yards for the game, (-7 in the first half and 21 in the second with the Varsity substitutes and JV defensive players playing most of the second half)

Senior RB, Justin Crain had 224 yards with four rushing TD's and a 40 punt return for a touchdown.

Senior QB, Micah Stringer had one rushing touchdown and one TD pass to senior WR, Justin Royal.

Senior RB, Wes Massingil had a touchdown

Junior WR, Casey Stringer had a touchdown

Senior CB, had a TD called back on an interception run back as time expired before half time on a penalty

The Rebel Defense continues to be very good and is ranked as the 8th best defense in 1A by one web site. The Rebels shut out three regular season opponents in their last seven games and total of 53 points in the other four games.

The Rebels have a seven game win streak going and they have extra time to scout, prepare and get healed for their 2nd round game against the winner of the Bi-district game between Normangee and Itasca.

The Evadale CIA (Christians in Action) Club presented SP administrators 12 $100 Wal-Mart gift cards to help students and their families continue with their recovery from Hurricane Ike.

see yall thursday night

A place for many (not all) older men to talk trash and then take the credit when 'their' team wins by saying "WE won" or "WE kicked their tails" when they're not the ones out there busting their rear at practice and friday nights...

i dont take credit for winning..i support the players..its not like im the only one..by the way my prediction was really close..and i played 4 years in my time and i know exactly what its like to be out there busting my butt crowman..so i hope youre not reffering to me in this quote..because you do not know me.. im not quitman jordan..if you think i am you should go to him and ask him face to face at a game..hes at all the games..now shut the nonsense up boy..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83