20-4A Newcomer Award

Huggie

Guest #1raider

how do you pick from this list??

Lumbertons: Kyler kieth with 8 picks

Ozens: James White with 933 on the season

LCMs: Hunter Gonzales QB, safety, punter. Who is a heck of an athlete

Thats an hard decision!!

Kyler Keith only had 7 ints. but by the time playoffs are over who knows!

It's hard to make a great impression when your team is 0-10, but Hunter Gonzales certainly needs to be considered for the award.  A great athlete. 

If Newcomer of the Year is not in the cards for H. Gonzales then I vote him in as "Most Courageous Player in 20-4A".   ;D  The kid did everything, took a beating, and never missed a snap.  Hunter is certainly the brightest spot in a tough season at Bear Country.

I will second that motion. He's a good kid too!

From Lumberton, I was pleasantly surprised with the hughes kid the most because of his leadership at qb, he handled the ball very well, passed well, and had some very big runs especially against Ozen.  He took a lot of big hits and showed he could handle it on every play.  He was very poised for a sophemore.  He made some mistakes early on, but got better every game.  He also seems to be pretty humble and a good team player.  The qb position was the biggest question mark for Lumberton coming in the season after losing last year's seniors, I think he more than answered the bell.

From Lumberton, I was pleasantly surprised with the hughes kid the most because of his leadership at qb, he handled the ball very well, passed well, and had some very big runs especially against Ozen.  He took a lot of big hits and showed he could handle it on every play.  He was very poised for a sophemore.  He made some mistakes early on, but got better every game.  He also seems to be pretty humble and a good team player.  The qb position was the biggest question mark for Lumberton coming in the season after losing last year's seniors, I think he more than answered the bell.

Couldn't agree more. I've known Bryce DeJohn since I was a freshman (he was in my Geometry class, and PreCalculus class) and when last year was over, one of my questions going into this year was "who's going to fill the spot of QB?"

Hughes had the answer. =)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont