STJFL-Pee Wee White/Screamin' Fans

I just want to let this team know how proud I am of them.  They showed up to play some football today. They beat an undefeated team, Lumberton White, and it wasn't easy to do. They have some talent there.  A huge thank you to the parents and fans in the stands for stepping up and screaming for our little pirates.  There are two moms, maybe a few more, that always yell for the kids.  They were doing that and I saw the head coach turn to the crowd and raise his hands like, "Come on. Bring on the screamin'."  And they did.  I believe it changed the whole game. The energy level was just out of this world!!  The boys on the field noticed because they started playing like I've never seen this year.  It was unbelievable. Let this be a lesson for all of us....ENCOURAGE THE KIDS THROUGH SCREAMING AND YELLING AND YOU MAY CHANGE THE WHOLE DYNAMIC OF THE GAME.  (But remember, we are only screaming to encourage not to tear down so always keep it positive.)  We won 30 to 26.

Thank you also goes out to the guys who always step up to do the chains!!  And the refs weren't bad, either.                            GO PEE WEE WHITE!!

;D  wow what a game!!!!!!!  i was on the edge of my seat the whole time the Vidor boys had the talent but they also had the coaching, the play calling gave them the edge. I don't have a child in this league but was there watching a good friends son play. A big congratulations to the boys and my hats off to the coaching staff well done Pirates.not an easy win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami