STJFL week 7 scores

Txdragon

We being a former West Orange Chief before I was a Mustang...i do have an affinity for purple and white as well....as we used to say in West Orange..purple pride never dies..it just faded to blue.

Would definetly look better in purple and white with PNG White 2008 superbowl champs ;D ;D

everything looks better with purple and white

funny you should say that.  I was surfing the net and getting ideas from other peoples cakes and one of them WAS purple and white.  It looked very nice; however, the blue and white one I saw was way better looking! :D

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We being a former West Orange Chief before I was a Mustang...i do have an affinity for purple and white as well....as we used to say in West Orange..purple pride never dies..it just faded to blue.

Would definetly look better in purple and white with PNG White 2008 superbowl champs ;D ;D

funny you should say that.  I was surfing the net and getting ideas from other peoples cakes and one of them WAS purple and white.  It looked very nice; however, the blue and white one I saw was way better looking! :D

and vice versa too!  by that i mean when i graduated, it was raining.  after a few days, i noticed my BLUE gown had turned PURPLE!

Yes TD, I am just having fun with everyone.  I look forward to the games and I wish everyone luck.  If WOS Junior Blue wins, great.  If WOS Junior White wins, great.  Whoever wins will deserve it.  Good luck to everyone!

Queen, is the game at Hooks or at the middle school?

and vice versa too!  by that i mean when i graduated, it was raining.  after a few days, i noticed my BLUE gown had turned PURPLE!

Yes TD, I am just having fun with everyone.  I look forward to the games and I wish everyone luck.  If WOS Junior Blue wins, great.  If WOS Junior White wins, great.  Whoever wins will deserve it.  Good luck to everyone!

"Queen, is the game at Hooks or at the middle school?"

I have a call in to Rod now.  As soon as he lets me know, I will let you know.  I can't call any of the other parents because I don't have my list of phone numbers anymore; Ike took care of that when it flooded out my office.

Anyway, check back every now and again and I'll let you know.  If you don't hear from me on here by tomorrow; I'll call you and let you know.

The game is at Hooks Stadium...pay attention to the times they have been moved up...Junior Blue is @ 11 instead of 12:30.....

THANKS!  I knew it was at 11 but was unsure about where this week.  I was not able to make the practice on Monday (Gary, Sr. & Gary, Jr. were there though) so I was just as in the dark as everyone else about that. 

Are the games at Hooks stadium or at the Middle school? How in the world can we expect these other teams to know if we don't know ourselves? Peewee plays at 8:30 and Jr. white at 9:30, someone please let me know for sure where we play. I would think that Big Worm would or should know above and beyond anyone else.

Thanks

td

Are the games at Hooks stadium or at the Middle school? How in the world can we expect these other teams to know if we don't know ourselves? Peewee plays at 8:30 and Jr. white at 9:30, someone please let me know for sure where we play. I would think that Big Worm would or should know above and beyond anyone else.

Thanks

td

TD: Rod called me and I specifically asked him where and he said the East Campus / Middle school.  That is for the WOS Junior Blue.  He said Eric texted him and said Middle school.  Take it for what its worth okay?

quote author=td link=topic=45294.msg466856#msg466856 date=1226637538]

Thanks

td

All GAMES WILL BE PLAYED @ THE EAST CAMPUS....BIGWORM KNOWS ALOT....BUT NOT EVERYTHING...SOMETHINGS GET BY ME TOO.....BUT I DID JUST CONFIRM WITH ERIC AND IT IS AT THE EAST CAMPUS...HIGH SCHOOL IS TOO MUCH CLEAN UP FOR US ALL...THE GAMES WILL ALSO BE PLAYED AT THE SCHEDULED TIMES....THANKS ALL SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn