**Hull-Daisetta at West Hardin/HD Wins/Comments**

The sad thing is, I would like to see HD succeed as a representative of our district but the animosity that bobcat55 creates by his excuse making, trash talking, and general stupidity makes people pull against HD. 

He just cannot accept a loss, and resorts to this childish "IF" game.  Very childish. 

The sad thing is, I would like to see HD succeed as a representative of our district but the animosity that bobcat55 creates by his excuse making, trash talking, and general stupidity makes people pull against HD.   

He just cannot accept a loss, and resorts to this childish "IF" game.  Very childish. 

Yeah, I'm pulling for our district because it's OUR DISTRICT, but dang man.  Teams prepare differently for each opponent and Evadale prepared in a way for HD like I've never seen.  The focus all week at practice, the discipline, the "single goal" of beating hull was so evident that I was really worried about a let down the following week.  No way HD beats Evadale this year!  What am I saying, they didn't!  You've got to beat the best to be the best and that's exactly what the Rebels did this year!  Playing WH was not nearly the hype as the HD game.  Just the way it is.  We'll see ya'll again next year, and we'll be ready...again.  I just hope HD gives us more locker room material at the appropriate time.  I'm not going to post on this thread again as I know how some like to "sling it" back and forth, I'm moving on.        Oh congrats HD.

Yeah, I'm pulling for our district because it's OUR DISTRICT, but dang man.  Teams prepare differently for each opponent and Evadale prepared in a way for HD like I've never seen.  The focus all week at practice, the discipline, the "single goal" of beating hull was so evident that I was really worried about a let down the following week.  No way HD beats Evadale this year!  What am I saying, they didn't!  You've got to beat the best to be the best and that's exactly what the Rebels did this year!  Playing WH was not nearly the hype as the HD game.  Just the way it is.  We'll see ya'll again next year, and we'll be ready...again.  I just hope HD gives us more locker room material at the appropriate time.  I'm not going to post on this thread again as I know how some like to "sling it" back and forth, I'm moving on.         Oh congrats HD.

Well said BIGMO  ;D ;D

I said this in a different topic, but thought it was worth saying in this on to:

I don't mind saying we got whooped, it was a great defensive game for the first half.  I thought it could be a low scoring game overall at the half, but HD made some good adjustments and wore out our defense.  Cook is a beast, he is strong and elusive.  Our problem is we don't change our game plans, that was evident versus Evadale and then against HD.  We had WR's open on short slants all night, but either we ran it or looked for the deep ball about 95% of the time.  The few times we did throw short, Copeland fired a cannon shot like he was trying to knock our guys out.  Overall, I believe our boys did a good job, they just got tired in the 2nd half.  We had 11 players on the sideline that didn't even touch the field.  I know it's about winning, but at what cost!!!  Let your underclassmen come in for a few plays to give starters a breather.  If we can't learn to adjust to the game, then we're doomed in the playoffs.

Congrats to HD on a fine win, I was very happy to see great sportsmanship by both teams through out the game.  It's always fun to stir the pot and talk smack before a rivalry game.  See ya'll next year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476