WO-S Homecoming Parade

Great to see the community support tonight for the 2008 Mustang Homecoming Parade lining the streets of West Orange.  Awesome BB-Q at the event, as always, and Congratulations to all of the kids on the homecoming court, you all certainly deserve it!  Considering the time of season, and of course the events of hurricane Ike, the football field looks great for this special ball game, especially the silver and blue stars in the end zone!  Looking forward to an exciting Friday night of Mustang football.  Go 'Stangs!  :)

this was outstanding. i watched lc-m but this had them beat by a long shot my hats off to all who took part in this.things are starting to come back at wo-s  like the good old days. looks like the days of west orange-start haveing a small football team might be over soon but dang thay are still fast as ever and will ge faster. where in the worlde are these kids coming from oh coach T i still like the silver and blure pants like the good old day  PS bring the mask man back.good luck to orangefield and west orange stark

I'm so glad to hear the positive comments. The parade is the Key Club's repsonsiblity and that was one of my added responsibilities this year. I was so worried because I have never done anything like that before. From my end, I thought it went well but I'm glad to see that the community enjoyed it. Next year we will have to remember to start earlier if it is after Daylight Savings time, though.

Thanks so much to those who helped out and those who participated. I'm so glad it was a success!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124