Warren Volleyball

WOW!  And at playoff time!  Sad for all involved.  This situation should not be aired on this forum. 

You are so right. This season will soon be over i sure hope the drama will be over to . Just to let all the readers know the first time Warren played Kountze we had 3 good players out not just 1 . I guess everyone is worried about # 6 except her . #6 took her punishment for missing practice ,accepted it and still plays for these coaches . I know these girls love to play volleyball and love there coaches . They will sure miss there setter in these playoff games but also know it was her choice not to be there . I think the only one to be ashamed for there actions is the person who after the playoff game in Buna decided to scream and cuss our coach in front of her players, because he didnt like how things went . There is a time and place for everything that was not the time or the place . Talk about morals where was his. Our parents and fans support our girls and coaches, monday nights game was proof. They traveled a long way to support us . THANK YOU ! I belive this web site is good for updating games not for airing dirty laundry .Good luck Lady Warriors i hope you go far !!!

I'll start a new thread about this so that the other one doesn't get "locked" or whatever.

There is definately more than one person that should be "ashamed" of their actions, and none of those people include the one person, who in your opinion, "screamed and cussed the coach in front of her players." First of all, when this person did what he did, every single player was still inside the building. The person said nothing to the coach in front of any of the girls, or parents for that matter (not that i know of anyway.) The parents were also still inside the building, comforting their girls who had just lost.

The person also never screamed, nor did the person cuss; the only profane word to leave the mouth of any person, actually came from one of the coaches.

So congratulations on trying to make this person sound like they were out of place, or for trying to say that he or she was in the wrong, but you just made yourself sound stupid not knowing the facts. If you want to run your mouth about something, get your crap straight first.

And "Where was his morals?" Well first off it should be, "Where were his morals?", but WHERE were the coaches morals? You made that statement as if he had cussed and yelled, when it was a coach that used unnecessary language.

??? I posted a response to this in the original "playoff" section where it all started but......... lets quit adding fuel to the fire and just let it go.  nothing will be accomplished by further comments about this issue.  the issue will not be resolved on here.  it will not be resolved anywhere.  it will just have to go away, and the only way that happens is to quit beating the dead horse.  agree with whoever, dissagree with someone else...anyone can say whatever they like.....but this is my last post on this subject.   ???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami