WOS/Vidor

Are you Mustangs ready for a thumping???

Friday night Is the night!!!

Gonna be a long ride back to Orange on that golf cart for Hooks!!

No I am just kidding!!

:):):)

JUST KIDDING WOS FANS!!!

Much respect for yall and your team..I just want Vidor to have a good scrimmage, and it will be good experience for this season to scrimmage a team of that caliber..

Remember just kidding WOS fans!! :wink: :wink: :wink:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kelly Football

We went and watched some of the WOS/BH game 4 quarter scrimmage and the west orange defense looks to be getting back to the form it was in before Coach Thompson left. This one could get ugly as well Friday. Hope not, hopefully Vidor will improve on the season.

Are you Mustangs ready for a thumping???

Friday night Is the night!!!

Gonna be a long ride back to Orange on that golf cart for Hooks!!

No I am just kidding!!

:):):)

JUST KIDDING WOS FANS!!!

Much respect for yall and your team..I just want Vidor to have a good scrimmage' date=' and it will be good experience for this season to scrimmage a team of that caliber..

Remember just kidding WOS fans!! :wink: :wink: :wink:[/quote']

Speaking of Golf cart, Its was hillarious watching Hooks drive that Mule(Kawasaki)around the field. He even drove it on the field to yell at the refs. I wish someone would have pictures of it. He started out the night with a driver, then after a while was driving himself. Gotta love the man.

:shock: Jody??

Has anyone seen Jody??

He stole that Kawasaki Mule Hooks was riding, and that's why it is taking him so long to get home ..He was so mad he waited around outside the Field House ,and when no one was looking he got in it and is headed down I-10 right now..

Well you twisted my arm..

Dan hooks was quoted a couple years ago in the Beaumont enterprise stating " I would rather play at any other stadium this week instead of Vidor" . He also went on to say "Those guys play us tough every time we play them" Vidor is a hard place to play at..

When they lose he is always whining about the refs or what should have happened..

When he gets beat out right,he never gives the other team credit.he always makes up excuses..

I am going out on a limb and saying that if they play a game type format that Vidor will win by a touchdown...And It will be Vidor's Defense that will shine this Friday night!!

How was that Kicker?? I think I might get some responses

Stiil not good enough. You havent said how Vidor is more conditioned than us and how they have a better history and tradition and defense than WOS.

Your getting better though. :lol::lol:

Bye the way, Vidor is always hard to play at. :wink:

And we also know that Vidor always plays their heart out.

I will make a prediction...........WOS 63 Vidor 0 :D

Ok here goes...

We are a better coached team ,more physical,faster ,stronger and these kids havent lost since last year....

And if this don't do it I dont know what will...

Our D-Coordinator is a better coach then yalls..WE have the Chain gang defense ...

Vidor 21 WOS 0

Vidor is a tough place to play, no doubt. I think we'll be okay - maybe not as hot as last night, but okay.

Anytime we lose outright, Hooks always gives credit.

I'm looking forward to the scrimmage if it's a "game situation." I hope it is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317