EVADALE VS CHESTER / Evadale's Homecoming Saturday

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYHOO, My predictions are chester 21 evadale 20 in a nail biter. Only this close because chester wants to make it a game since its homecoming for evadale. I just don't think evadale has the talent under the center like other teams do. Hopefully im wrong because i cant remember evadale winning district in football in a long time and they will if they can get past the jackets.

Shows how little you know "Give Up"

The Rebels already are district champs since the only two teams with one loss had them dealt by the Rebels. I don't believe there will be any nail biting going on Friday night as the Rebels want to close out the season undefeated in district and with momentum as they enter the playoffs.

The Rebels showed alot of class kicking four field goals against Burkeville when they could have scored touchdowns easily. This game and next week Coach Williams has to turn the Rebels loose since they will need all the reps they can get as they prepare for the playoffs. You can't expect a team that hopes to advance in the playoffs to reign it in with only a couple of games left.

I don't want to run the score up on anyone, but the Rebels don't do themselves any favors by not preparing in the only game situations that they have left. I believe that the Rebels have plenty of talent under center as you say and it is evident with game management and the low number of turn overs committed by the Rebels this season.

Your last post was way out of line especially since you don't even know who you are talking about!

Guest curtissimo

I live in Chester and have seen them play.I say the score will be Evadale 70 Chester 07

It's attitudes like that that can bring a team down. When the hometown folks don't believe in thier team, its hard to expect the players to give it their all.  I actually think for a school with less than 60 kids in highschool Chester competes fairly well, but maybe its attitudes like little d's that keep them from doing a little better

Guest beat-em_deep

well i was going to stay off of this one but, considering Leroy-Reb and mightaswellgiveup010 are the SAME person just trying to get stuff started cause he has nothing better to do with his life other than try to make Evadale look bad and say that they have no class!! Maybe you should look in the mirror cause you are the classless one my friend so why dont you just keep your opinions to yourself and leave the boards alone! And why you get on here and try to make Evadale look bad is a mystery to me or could it be cause you cant stand to see Evadale doing so good and being DISTRICT CHAMPS! Cause your not even a has been you're a never was!!!!

well i was going to stay off of this one but, considering Leroy-Reb and mightaswellgiveup010 are the SAME person just trying to get stuff started cause he has nothing better to do with his life other than try to make Evadale look bad and say that they have no class!! Maybe you should look in the mirror cause you are the classless one my friend so why dont you just keep your opinions to yourself and leave the boards alone! And why you get on here and try to make Evadale look bad is a mystery to me or could it be cause you cant stand to see Evadale doing so good and being DISTRICT CHAMPS! Cause your not even a has been you're a never was!!!!

You're right!  Nugget, giveup, and leroy must be the same Q.J.  the man that never played varsity ball.  leroy and giveup sure seem infatuated with the Rebel players, kinda weird.  Wonder if he's ever done anything?  Oh well, boys will be boys.

GO GET EM EVADALE

Why don't you just quit man!  Don't you have something better to do than go on these boards and trash this team?  We all know that you were too undisciplined, too cowardly, too sissified, too babied to play sports yourself so go do something you were good at in high school like paint your fingernails!

i dont know why everyone keeps saying i am the same person as leroyred and that other guy but i have done nothing but completely serious posts..i used to do nothing but read these and then i decided to make me name and put some of my opinions out there but now everyone wants to accuse me of being someone else..whoever these other 2 guys are are a couple of disrespectful, classless, no-life, losers and i dont want anyone else saying i am one of them..i am one of the rebels biggest fans..youll see me at everygame cheering my heart out for my team..so please people..give me a break..seriously..its not funny

Chester 5 Evadale 57

aite  boys. i am only one man just like Jesus made me to be.all you conspiracy theerist are moving around my words.i say my opinion.thats all.i dont like trash talk.but rebels 55.chester 14.i only say what i got to say cause i got rebel pride. and dont want to see none of our players getting cought up on setx. stay fockused men.the game is played on the field. not on setx.

Guest beat-em_deep

aite  boys. i am only one man just like Jesus made me to be.all you conspiracy theerist are moving around my words.i say my opinion.thats all.i dont like trash talk.but rebels 40 or more.chester 14.i only say what i got to say cause i got rebel pride. and dont want to see none of our players getting cought up on setx. stay fockused men.the game is played on the field. not on setx.

Well said leroy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Sure.  You reassign an employee and they leave voluntarily instead of being fired and being open to litigation.  The outcome is the same, but you are making my point.  The superintendent and AD and principal are all empowered to make personnel decisions.  Instead of accepting the decision made, you talk about lawyering up, no one else was reprimanded, railroad job.  I am old enough to remember when high school sports taught life lessons...accountability being chief among them.
    • I know absolutely nothing about the situation, but I do know head coaches of sports other than the AD have actual teaching assignments, and I know from my wife having worked in the sped department of multiple schools that it’s not uncommon at all for coaches to shirk those duties.  It could very well be that this was the case at BC.  Or not, I don’t know.  Just bringing this up to point out the fact that, although many coaches only want to worry about coaching, they generally have several other responsibilities at the school.  some of them neglect or ignore these duties entirely.  If he’s been written up for other issues before, it’s a dumb argument to say “he was punished for this and others were not”.  If he had a pile of write ups in his file and they did not then it makes sense that the punishments were different.  
    • He wasn’t fired, he was reassigned and people get reassigned all the time. If he was actually fired, then you would have a point, but he wasn’t fired. Based on the information presented here no way this would stand if they fired him and he lawyered up. 
    • I heard the assistant was going to get this job and assume it was referring to the old Vidor coach, Nate Smith.  I always thought he did more with less at Vidor and can't help but think he shares some responsibility in Vidor's recent success. 
    • Classic Bridge City.  Always someone else's fault, refs/umpires cheated, AD with an agenda, yada, yada, yada.  As far as I can tell it's damn near impossible to get fired at these schools so when someone does get fired, it's usually something.  Drama at Bridge City is a constant.  The guy did a good job coaching basketball and I'm sure he'll continue that somewhere else.  Time to move on.
  • Topics