Will Colmesneil spoil High Island's Homecoming?

CardinalFan

I believe the Cards can take the Dogs and keep your homecoming picture perfect. Don't get me wrong the Dogs have a couple of talented players in the mix that can deliever, but I think the Cards can make it a great day in High Island.

Good luck to both teams and we are still praying for the High Island community regularly.

We appreciate your thought and concerns, but the only team that deserves to win this game is the one that has put forth the effort during practice to prepare for the game. 

If I know anything about Colmesneil, they will be ready for pluck the Cardinals Saturday evening.  They will be ready to spoil the Homecoming events for Cardinal Football team.  This is not to say that they do not have compassion for the loses that the kids and their families have gone through, because they have extended their hands to us in brotherly love when we started back in early October.  The Colmesneil that I know will only have one thing its mind and that is to beat the High Island Cardinals that night. 

The Cardinal team that I know will be ready for the dogs to come into to town yelping and showing their teeth in and effort to stifle the Cardinal.  The Fighting Cardinals that I have come to know as "A FORCE TO BE RECKONED WITH" will not be intimidated, they will enter the field that evening prepared to battle the dogs for 48 minutes.  I am sure that it will be 48 minutes of hard hitting action that will remind former players in the stands, from both schools; about the days they used to suit up on the field.  All of you former players know what I am talking about, stepping on field for the kickoff and not coming off until the final buzzer sounded.

Most of you who are familiar with football in SETX, have an understanding of what it is like for High Island and Colmesneil.  This match up between the Cardinals and Bulldogs may not be a big as Ned & PNG, but it is and will be a very fun and entertaining game to the fans from High Island & Colmesneil.

Good Luck Saturday Night!

Go CARDINALS!!!

I hope this is a great game. RG look for me, my son and I are coming down to cheer for the Fighting Cards. We won't be hard to find we have Baseball in La. earlier and will be coming straight there and will be the ones wearing Gold and Black with the big N on our shirts and hats.  Funny Lumberton plays Ned. Fri night in HS Football then I will be wearing  the Blk-Gld Sat. coaching the Ned Baseball team. Then Sat. Night pulling for those Cards.

I hope this is a great game. RG look for me, my son and I are coming down to cheer for the Fighting Cards. We won't be hard to find we have Baseball in La. earlier and will be coming straight there and will be the ones wearing Gold and Black with the big N on our shirts and hats.  Funny Lumberton plays Ned. Fri night in HS Football then I will be wearing  the Blk-Gld Sat. coaching the Ned Baseball team. Then Sat. Night pulling for those Cards.

It won't matter what colors you are wearing, I know where your heart is.  I look forward to visiting with you.

Go CARDINALS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder