West Brook vs. #2 North Shore Predictions?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say after being on the sildelines while shooting these kids, I am very impressed with the character that all of the Bruins show.  Everyone of them is extremely respectful and courtious even during the game.  It is very refreshing to see great young athletes who do not mimic their (Pro) mentors.  Can't wait to see the Bruins rise to the occassion Friday night!!!!!!!!!!

im thinking that westbrook can win this one, isnt this the reason our boys play the game. i watched

the brook several times last season,including the playoffs, and i can say that with a little more fan

base  would help. fans make a big difference, especially on away games. put about 4 thousand fans

in the stands & back this team,show them u have their backs, lets go.  now reallity is north shore

is tough,have the athletes,but look what happend last year in all class schools, its why u play the

game. i dont think being a reallist,biased,optimist,ect from the fans will get it done ,but those young men probably think they can win, im hoping from lumberton this group of young men pulls one out

go bruins :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o   

Just so everyone knows, this game is suppose to be the Game of the Week for the Greater Houston area. It is considered a marquee game in several polls. It will be live on ESPN Radio 97.5 TheTicket, and a live internet feed on TSRN.com. Maybe those of you that cant make it to the game can tune in on either one of those sources and support the Bruins. We need all we can get!

Guest WeedBegone

Just so everyone knows, this game is suppose to be the Game of the Week for the Greater Houston area. It is considered a marquee game in several polls. It will be live on ESPN Radio 97.5 TheTicket, and a live internet feed on TSRN.com. Maybe those of you that cant make it to the game can tune in on either one of those sources and support the Bruins. We need all we can get!

So true--but I dont think the players will be able to see who is listening to the radio.  Got put on clean underwear, fill up your cars, feed the kids and get to the stadium--before kick-off so your presence is seen as they run thru that dog gone multi thousand dollar blow up bear.

I found this interesting. It would be nice to not have to see Katy in the third round, and it may happen. Mayde Creek and Seven Lakes are both favored in their 17-5A matchups this week. If both win, Katy will move up to the DI bracket, which could possibly put Katy in position to play Aldine Eisenhower in the second round -- if Katy beats Cinco Ranch. Thus leaving West Brook as the clear favorite in Div 2.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami