STJFL WEEK 6 SCORES

Txdragon

I think the problems come in when a team is up big and the winning team is still dropping back and throwing bombs. Me personally if u can hang 60 on me do it. BUT......when i get a chance to hang my 60 on u.....dont go to the next board meeting crying. I help coach the WO-S White Sr. team. We have taken some well advertised lumps this year.But you have never and will never see us crying because Nederland White hung a 50 piece on us. We should have stopped them. Plain and Simple. My only hope is we make the playoffs and get a 2nd chance at some of the teams that whipped us!

I wish you the best of luck. We are rooting for you as my kids have some good friends on that team and we want to see them go all the way as well.

I think the problems come in when a team is up big and the winning team is still dropping back and throwing bombs. Me personally if u can hang 60 on me do it. BUT......when i get a chance to hang my 60 on u.....dont go to the next board meeting crying. I help coach the WO-S White Sr. team. We have taken some well advertised lumps this year.But you have never and will never see us crying because Nederland White hung a 50 piece on us. We should have stopped them. Plain and Simple. My only hope is we make the playoffs and get a 2nd chance at some of the teams that whipped us!

I wish you the best of luck. We are rooting for you as my kids have some good friends on that team and we want to see them go all the way as well.

Thanks Dragon. Come out and support us Sat. night  At 7 in Orangefield. Yep u heard it WO-S SR. White has a road homecoming game!!

What a shame, it seems as though the schedule makers were a little bit partial to the blue teams, huh. ;) ;) ;) Like last week, when the Senior white team had to play on the smaller auxillary flag field, to give way to the Junior Blue team to play on the main field.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I guess somewhere in America the JV team gets special privaleges over Varsity, just didn't think it was here.  I feel your pain 92.

A road homecoming game? wow, now that is unbelievable...wish i could but i will be working otherwise my kids and I would definately be there. Good luck to ya'll.

Thanks Dragon. Come out and support us Sat. night  At 7 in Orangefield. Yep u heard it WO-S SR. White has a road homecoming game!!

What a shame, it seems as though the schedule makers were a little bit partial to the blue teams, huh. ;) ;) ;) Like last week, when the Senior white team had to play on the smaller auxillary flag field, to give way to the Junior Blue team to play on the main field.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I guess somewhere in America the JV team gets special privaleges over Varsity, just didn't think it was here.  I feel your pain 92.

Just for the record:i noticed that and thought it SUCKED!  oooppps,can I say that word? ::)

I guess yall are understanding my point. If there was not a hurricane that delayed league play, this would be a playoff round not a WOS lil mustang home week. So I am not sure why you think the scheduler is to blame? The schedule got pushed back due the hurricane. thats what I am saying, am I wrong?

You're not wrong, I think you just don't get what they are saying. Nothing would have changed except the date. In other words the Sr. white team would still have had an away homecoming but it would have been played a couple of weeks ago if not for the storm. That's why the complaints about the scheduling.

What a shame, it seems as though the schedule makers were a little bit partial to the blue teams, huh. ;) ;) ;) Like last week, when the Senior white team had to play on the smaller auxiliary flag field, to give way to the Junior Blue team to play on the main field.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I guess somewhere in America the JV team gets special privileges over Varsity, just didn't think it was here.  I feel your pain 92.

Just for the record:i noticed that and thought it SUCKED!  oops,can I say that word? ::)

For those who aren't there at the long draw out scheduling meetings maybe you should know why the team is playing there homecoming game on the road.  For the smart people that belong the the wonderful Lil Mustangs football team....homecoming was originally scheduled for Oct. 25th and if you look at the schedule we were all at home....but due to Hurricane Ike the schedule was pushed back and so was homecoming....and also the senior teams did not want to play each other so therefore they have to play at Orangefield this week to accommodate that request.  Oh and as far as the white playing on the auxiliary field I'm sure it would have been fine for the junior white to give up there playing time for there Senior White team...oh but they didn't did they....they played on the same field as the Junior BLUE....man how the little and simplest things get turned into big deals.....gotta love Lil Mustang football...BTW we can certainly make sure that both our junior and senior teams play each other next year to get it out the way early....oh but no one wanted to do that this year...did they?????

Big Worm, Big Perm, whatever your name is.  Understand this, their is a pecking order in everything else we do, so yes Junior White would have gave way to the Senior team to play on the BIG field.  Last year when the Seniors got everthing and people complained, ya'll answer to everything was oh they are like varsity, and they have paid their dues.  But this year it's a whole different story.  Things are definitely looking clearer to me right now.  We are not trying to divide and conquer the Lil Mustangs, just want some fairness across the board.  Smart People?

What a shame, it seems as though the schedule makers were a little bit partial to the blue teams, huh. ;) ;) ;) Like last week, when the Senior white team had to play on the smaller auxiliary flag field, to give way to the Junior Blue team to play on the main field.  Doesn't make a lot of sense to me, but I guess somewhere in America the JV team gets special privileges over Varsity, just didn't think it was here.  I feel your pain 92.

Just for the record:i noticed that and thought it SUCKED!  oops,can I say that word? ::)

For those who aren't there at the long draw out scheduling meetings maybe you should know why the team is playing there homecoming game on the road.  For the smart people that belong the the wonderful Lil Mustangs football team....homecoming was originally scheduled for Oct. 25th and if you look at the schedule we were all at home....but due to Hurricane Ike the schedule was pushed back and so was homecoming....and also the senior teams did not want to play each other so therefore they have to play at Orangefield this week to accommodate that request.  Oh and as far as the white playing on the auxiliary field I'm sure it would have been fine for the junior white to give up there playing time for there Senior White team...oh but they didn't did they....they played on the same field as the Junior BLUE....man how the little and simplest things get turned into big deals.....gotta love Lil Mustang football...BTW we can certainly make sure that both our junior and senior teams play each other next year to get it out the way early....oh but no one wanted to do that this year...did they?????

All I was saying is that its a ittle crappy that the first time all the teams get to play on the West Campus field my boys are gonna be in Orangefield. Whether u agree or disagree its no fun for the kids on the senior white team.Can we agree on that bigworm?And also for the SMART people scheduling  the junior white team played at 10:30 am. No one else was playing at that time. We understand the hurricane issues, It just catches ya offguard and ya just want some kind of explanation. Its not owed but it would have been the right thing to do.

it was brought up because the sr white team and junior blue team played around the same time. You are right it may not be that big a deal to us, but the kids were wondering about it. They wait to get on the Sr. team for those small little perks,and thats just like a small slap in the face. NONE of the teams wanted to play one another early. The league would love for the two Mustang teams to play early and be in the same division. That way it wouldnt be an all mustang super bowl. It was a smart move. NEITHER team was dodging the other team. Im 100% for this league and for WO-S,and i appreciate the oppurtunities it offers. But I bet if the shoe was on the other foot u would feel me a little more.

Big Worm, Big Perm, whatever your name is.  Understand this, their is a pecking order in everything else we do, so yes Junior White would have gave way to the Senior team to play on the BIG field.  Last year when the Seniors got everthing and people complained, ya'll answer to everything was oh they are like varsity, and they have paid their dues.  But this year it's a whole different story.  Things are definitely looking clearer to me right now.  We are not trying to divide and conquer the Lil Mustangs, just want some fairness across the board.  Smart People?

BIG PERM? You crazy boy!!!!! ;D

If you look back at he history of the playoffs, you can be in the same division and still not play each other until the superbowl, it is all about what seed you are. So it really does not matter. Lumberton plays each other every year. opposite division but can be in the same playoff bracket, I think Nederland is in the same boat.

All I was saying is that its a ittle crappy that the first time all the teams get to play on the West Campus field my boys are gonna be in Orangefield. Whether u agree or disagree its no fun for the kids on the senior white team.Can we agree on that bigworm?And also for the SMART people scheduling  the junior white team played at 10:30 am. No one else was playing at that time. We understand the hurricane issues, It just catches ya offguard and ya just want some kind of explanation. Its not owed but it would have been the right thing to do.

it was brought up because the sr white team and junior blue team played around the same time. You are right it may not be that big a deal to us, but the kids were wondering about it. They wait to get on the Sr. team for those small little perks,and thats just like a small slap in the face. NONE of the teams wanted to play one another early. The league would love for the two Mustang teams to play early and be in the same division. That way it wouldnt be an all mustang super bowl. It was a smart move. NEITHER team was dodging the other team. Im 100% for this league and for WO-S,and i appreciate the oppurtunities it offers. But I bet if the shoe was on the other foot u would feel me a little more.

Ok well the shoe is not on the other foot....i like the shoes that I have on...and one minute you are talking down on the way things are and then the next minute you are saying it all about the Lil Mustangs....no it isn't...its all about everyones each individual team...bottom line...do you know how much it cost to play a game at the field with the lights turned on at the stadium...$300 dollars...senior white does not talk or communicate at all....you can't know anything if you are not there...only what you hear from people proclaiming to be all about the Mustangs and not wanted to divide the league...you can't be 100% for the league cause if you were you wouldn't be blasting off the comments you are making on here...

There has never been fairness in any football league from little league, high school, college, or the pros...that why it is called life...and some people get the good end of the deal and some don't...this is the first year that we have had so many teams and even more problems than ever before...some things are clearer to alot of people and they should be because people will do anything for "SELF-PRAISE" and BRAGGING RIGHTS...there was alot of stuff that happened at the beginning of the season ALOT....if we start counting numbers on teams...one team will really LOOK like the come out ahead...and as far as some of the players on the blue team...they have all came a very long way and are doing a great job...if we add of the years of experience playing on little league some kids have been playing since this league first started and some of them are all on the same team.....oh but LET'S not divide and conquer the Lil Mustangs...I think it is too late for that now isn't....SMART PEOPLE????

No one was taking anything away from the kids on the blue team, some of them have come a long way.  I just think that to keep saying that they wasn't supposed to be there is a lame attempt to get some of that "Self Praise" that you mentioned for the coaches.  Don't get me wrong they have done a good job, but they did not turn water into wine.  They had just as many studs as everyone else.  Let me ask you a question though?  Why are you so partial to the blue team?  The answer to that question is, the President of the league coaches the Blue Team, and the VP or whatever your title is has a kid playing on the blue team.  Now that clears things up for everyone on why some people get the good end of the deal and some don't.  You see, your team is never on the short end of the stick, so you can not begin to understand the frustration from the coaches of the white teams.  Not questioning anybody's character, because it is human nature to be partial towards your own, but I repeat we would like it to be more fair across the board, that's all.  I think the main problem is that some people wear too many hats..... Smart people? 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami