WEST HARDIN VS EVADALE UPDATES/REBELS WIN!!!

WHALUM

rebels needed a quik start

Not sure why the Rebels needed a quick start, especially when the other team doesn't score, but they delivered a hard fought win!!  Their defense is STINGY!!  Hats off to WH, they have a class program, everyone one both sides of the ball helping each other up all night. (I thought they might be dating each others sisters or something) ;D  Seriously, WH kids, coaches and fans are a class act.  Good luck the rest of the season...

Well thank you Rebel Fan and BigMo for being so nice about WH! We appreciate it.

I on the other hand am not.  I first would like to say that I love WH and they will always be my team!

Okay WH... we knew from the very beginning what Evadale was going to do... thier only stradegy was to get Tyler down...

they did that... and we did nothing to change it! Why?

Defense was horrible... these boys need to learn how to hit and quit this arm grabbing im gonna sling you down non sense!

The ball went to number 8 and number 21 most of the time for the rebels HELLO>>> GET SOMEONE ON THEM!

C'mon WH coaches... do your homework! I love you Westfall but you can't show off Tyler when it could cost you the game and it has been all season. You have a great TEAM out there if you would just give them a chance. Tyler is a great athlete don't get me wrong... Im not blaming him or taking anything away from him at all! I just don't understand why if you knew what the Rebels were going to do why didnt' you have a back up plan?

Why did you keep trying to throw deep? Tyler was being ran over by half the other team before he could even think about passing the ball that far!

and when you had somethig working for ya (tossing or handing off to Dorion or Jones) why did you start passing agian?

I love you Oilers but no one can take the blame for tonights lost... there were many faults.

Not looking to make anyone mad! Just getting my voice heard!

Congrats to Evadale. Their defense is something to be seen. They fly to the ball and DO NOT miss tackles. They did that against HD and I figured it'd be more of the same against the Oilers tonight and it sounds like it was. The Rebels put the brakes on Aaron Cook from HD and now Tyler Copeland from WH, arguably the two best athletes in the district. Good luck to both teams.

Oilers, we'll see you guys next week in the "Oilfield Brawl" (I think that's what I'm gonna start callin the HD/WH game ;D)

Well thank you Rebel Fan and BigMo for being so nice about WH! We appreciate it.

I on the other hand am not.  I first would like to say that I love WH and they will always be my team!

Okay WH... we knew from the very beginning what Evadale was going to do... thier only stradegy was to get Tyler down...

they did that... and we did nothing to change it! Why?

Defense was horrible... these boys need to learn how to hit and quit this arm grabbing im gonna sling you down non sense!

The ball went to number 8 and number 21 most of the time for the rebels HELLO>>> GET SOMEONE ON THEM!

C'mon WH coaches... do your homework! I love you Westfall but you can't show off Tyler when it could cost you the game and it has been all season. You have a great TEAM out there if you would just give them a chance. Tyler is a great athlete don't get me wrong... Im not blaming him or taking anything away from him at all! I just don't understand why if you knew what the Rebels were going to do why didnt' you have a back up plan?

Why did you keep trying to throw deep? Tyler was being ran over by half the other team before he could even think about passing the ball that far!

and when you had somethig working for ya (tossing or handing off to Dorion or Jones) why did you start passing agian?

I love you Oilers but no one can take the blame for tonights lost... there were many faults.

Not looking to make anyone mad! Just getting my voice heard!

Oiler Fan 101

All I know is that a group of motivated players (we call them a team) from Evadale had heard all the talk about containing Mr. Copeland if they were to have a chance to win the game. All I can say is "Mission Accomplished!"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23