WOS' Concerns Heading Into The Playoffs

Guest wos grad

coach hooks has been around a long time and has seen this happen to (HIS KIDS) before in the past.its no telling  how meny sleepless night coach hooks has had in his years as a coach at west orange stark. the way its looking are shapeing up he can add to those sleepless night if things dont change  in a hurry and belive me he knows it .the KIDS at wo-s are some of the best i have seen in a long time its just a shame their are a few plays missing out of there play book that just might  put a stop to there dream

THE STANGS ARE FINE OFFENSIVELY. I'VE BEEN HEARING OPEN UP THE PLAYBOOK FOR A WHILE, AND COACH C., IN MY OPINION FINALLY HAS. THEY ARE NOT JUST AN ALL OUT SPREAD TEAM. WE USE A TE IN ABOUT 45% OF OUR PLAY CALLING, WHICH MAKE OTHER COACHES, AND TEAMS WE PLAY HAVE TO PREPARE FOR THIS. YES WE HAVE RUN SOME OF THE SAME PLAYS OUT OF THESE FORMATIONS, FOR POSITIVE YARDS, BUT WE HAVE TO GO WITH WHAT'S WORKING. I'M A BIG FAN OF THE TE, AND THIS, ALONG WITH OUR KICKING GAME WILL PROPEL US FARTHER IN THE PLAYOFFS AND POSSIBLY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. BE PATIENT, IN MY OPINION THE PLAYS THAT YOU ARE ASKING FOR, ARE COMING.  ;)

WOS87 has posted more stats than carter has pills about this years high scoring WOS offense compared to prior years. He also threw in for good measure point spreads of victories over opponents since Coach McCarty. They are off the chart.

The stangs are 3rd ranked in the state and undefeated. We score 50 and lose, and we are excited as heck to be going to Vidor.

Loosen up Stang fans, enjoy the ride.   

i agree enjoy the ride

the mustangs will be fine  as long as thay play smart football . back in 1963 stark high tigers had a QB names david foster,and a tight end called  R C these two guys made it look easy on friday nights,foster loved the short passing game , i do belive he made ALL AMERICAN that year i think.boy oh boy how football has changed  from back in the  60s

the mustangs will be fine  as long as thay play smart football . back in 1963 stark high tigers had a QB names david foster,and a tight end called  R C these two guys made it look easy on friday nights,foster loved the short passing game , i do belive he made ALL AMERICAN that year i think.boy oh boy how football has changed  from back in the  60s

Had he not broke his arm before the semi's,I believe Orange would have won state.Not only did they have a heck of a passing game,they had a pretty good running game as well, plus a stout defense.

I'm not so sure the stangs will be fine and you can't possibly compare them with that team Orange had.Until they find a running game,which has not been there sense game one,there is reason for concern.Hypo can't take the whole load for the offense.We say it all the time about teams that are undefeated... they haven't played anyone yet,wait until they face a good team.Well we haven't played anyone either.The defense is going to carry this team in the playoffs.Defense puts you in the position to win games.If you can't move the ball ( La Vega anyone ) you ain't going nowhere.If ever the term ," one game at a time ",meant anything,it's now and starting with the first game.

tell me if i am nuts on this one,but i do belive no matter who wo-s plays from now on thay will be keying on the mustang QB. so with that i will say please find something that might work dont put all the presser on the defense PLEASE DONT. you are making it to easy for other teams you will be faceing in the playoffs. its a open book now it looks like other coaches  are saying to themself  the mustang running game HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami