High Island vs Chester............Predictions?

The High Island Cardinals need to play a complete game this week up in Chester.  IMO, the Cards need to step up their defense and shut out the Yellow Jackets.  Victory is a must for the Cardinals and they need to not only win, but do it without making stupid mistakes and penalties.  To keep with the Halloween atmosphere, the Cards will Win Friday night in a haunting fashion up in the Cement Pit.  Cardinal Fans be sure to bring you coats and blankets.

Go CARDINALS!!!

Its homecoming weak, and the jackets are gonna swarm them there cardinals.  You card fans better bring more than jackets and blankets, you better bring some yellow jacket spray cause we gonna be all over yall.  Heck we put up more points on Burkeville than High Island did. the weather is right for hog huntin, but we gonna be huntin sum cardinals.

Jackets 46

Cards 21

Its homecoming weak, and the jackets are gonna swarm them there cardinals.  You card fans better bring more than jackets and blankets, you better bring some yellow jacket spray cause we gonna be all over yall.  Heck we put up more points on Burkeville than High Island did. the weather is right for hog huntin, but we gonna be huntin sum cardinals.

Jackets 46

Cards 21

Jacketdad, you crack me up.  I can appreciate the fan support for your team, I don't think the Jackets will come close to putting 46 points on the board.  That will be entirely up to the boys, I can only support them.  See you Friday night.

Go CARDINALS!!!

Dont like to predict a game that has a team playing that I know nothing about, but my heart is with the Fighting Cards Best of luck RG and tell the boys that the old Cards are pulling for them.  Be careful on the trip and stay warm. Think about us when you go through Lumberton!!!

Guest curtissimo

Jackets 46

Cards 21

::)

To the Cards

Beware, I did not believe that you would put 20 on the Rebels, but you did (great job, by the way!). The Jackets could make it interesting and with it being their homecoming, I know they will want to put on a show for the home folks.

Don't take em lightly, but I believe that you will take care of them.

To the Cards

Beware, I did not believe that you would put 20 on the Rebels, but you did (great job, by the way!). The Jackets could make it interesting and with it being their homecoming, I know they will want to put on a show for the home folks.

Don't take em lightly, but I believe that you will take care of them.

You are correct Rebel Yeller, the boys can't take them lightly.  They must take care of business for 48 minutes.  Yes the Cardinals are much improved over the past couple of seasons.  The Wing T is a nasty offense and the Cardinals will have to turn up the intensity this week to shut it down early.  The funny thing about 1A football is, at any given time, the momentum can change.  I have been to the Cement Pit many times and have seen the Jackets hold on and win games.  The Cardinals owe it to themselves to take care of business early and keep the pressure on for 4 Qtrs.  Ball control on offense and not giving up the big play while on defense, the two things the Cardinals must do to improve themselves.  One Day at a time Guys.

Go CARDINALS!!!

iwonsee...

the blanket comment from RG brought back some memories didn't it?...Makes me wanna load a dozen or more in the bed of a pickup and head to Chester (ha)...Guess you can't do that anymore though..dang rules!!! Go Cards!!!

the wife mistook the "dozen or more" for booze..let me clarify..I meant people..The Cardinal Fan can attest to this HI tradition.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476