• San Augustine

Guest rykerx144

Aaron Hazlewood, QB, Kirbyville

Through seven games

Passing

Comp  Att  Pct     Yds    TD   INT

57      93   61.29  1057  15    4

very nice

Not bad for a guy who's 5'9" and 150lbs!

Nope not bad at all

The funny thing is 5'9" was streching him!

thats what I was thinking... not to mention 150 may be adding a couple pounds too??

The 5'9" is streching it but the 150 I would say is right...he is a stout little fella!

Alright, lol i'll give him all 150 lbs.

With pads I assume! ;D

I would say he's about 5'7"

id say closer to 5'7" 140 lbs

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

thats what I was thinking... not to mention 150 may be adding a couple pounds too??

The 5'9" is streching it but the 150 I would say is right...he is a stout little fella!

With pads I assume! ;D

that sounds right

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

With pads I assume! ;D

that sounds right

YEa that hits it dead on the head.

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

With pads I assume! ;D

that sounds right

YEa that hits it dead on the head.

He is 5'8" 150lbs

Im not SA will beat Kirbyville.  SA doesnt suck like the rest of them you have already played in this District. 

You say this when SA only beat Hemphill 28-24, and Shelbyville by 33-14!   While Kville beat Hemphill 54-6, and Shelbyville 61-7!  Explain to me that only Kville has played teams that "sucked" in district; when Kville has played these teams and blew them out; while SA had their hands full wth Hemphill and somehow beat Shelbyville by 19!!!  Please feel free to explain!

I understand that you are new to the district.  Hemphill and Shelbyville are our main rivals, so the games will be heated.  Just like next week when Kirbyville takes on Newton.  Karma is a mo fo....You cocky Kville fans will get it one day!

You can use the Newton game for comparison too... look at our yardage and how much we fumbled... it was an off night and the score would be different with an on night with SA.  

Kville beat Hemphill who has only won 2 games the whole season....

Kville beat Shelbyville who was 5-0 against 1A teams...

I understand that you are new to the district.  Hemphill and Shelbyville are our main rivals, so the games will be heated.  Just like next week when Kirbyville takes on Newton.  Karma is a mo fo....You cocky Kville fans will get it one day!

You know..us Kirbyville fans know that our team has been beat many times..beat badly..so were not ALL cocky..but I'm sorry we DO  have somethings to a little COCKY about!!! Who cares if were new to the District...we just came out of one of the toughest 3A districts in the state...and who are you calling an IDIOT??? I think this game is going to be every bit of a PUSHOVER!!! Hope your there!!!

Why dont you read post before your stupid opinion when ive already stated I think that Kville will win.  Referring to my district quote, I was speaking about how deep the rivals between the teams are....  Just like it is with Kville and Newton.  You arent blowing them out of the water... you wont even score 35... but they will play you with all they have...

If there ever is a way for SA to beat them "when im pretty sure it wont be"  but it Kville loses... lol. 

Why dont you read post before your stupid opinion when ive already stated I think that Kville will win.  Referring to my district quote, I was speaking about how deep the rivals between the teams are....  Just like it is with Kville and Newton.  You arent blowing them out of the water... you wont even score 35... but they will play you with all they have...

If there ever is a way for SA to beat them "when im pretty sure it wont be"  but it Kville loses... lol. 

If you notice..we have scored over 50 against every opponent in district and what makes SA any different????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami