55 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W

• Kville
    • San Augustine

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Jasper almost beat K Ville, I knew then that Newton would take care of the cats. That game was so emotional due to the rivalry.The Newton and K Ville game will be 10 XS more emotional. If Newton plays all (4 Quarters) they will take care of business.

Go Eagles

When Jasper almost beat K Ville, I knew then that Newton would take care of the cats. That game was so emotional due to the rivalry.The Newton and K Ville game will be 10 XS more emotional. If Newton plays all (4 Quarters) they will take care of business.

Go Eagles

What about the Diboll game? Didn't Newton lose to them, while K-ville won?

Go Eagles

Wouldnt get your hopes up the eagles areent the same this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Eagles

Yeah its gunna get emotional when k-ville runs right over newton....

[move]GO WILDCATS[/move]

I'm sorry to break this news to you SLOYDJT but this is not the yr K Ville beats Newton. K Ville last beat Newton in 1988 30-19. Maybe there should be a post about how K Ville walked all over Newton then because it wont happen again.

EXACTLY...its about time dont you think...It is OUR YEAR to beat NEWTON..so get ready..were coming!!!!!!!

Well dont be too cocky... you will be taken out by Arp in the playoffs!!!  8)

Never know...anyone can be beat on any given day. You know..we werent suppose to beat Jasper 3 years in a row either, nor were we suppose to beat Silsbee, nor Bridge City, but we have, so you never know..stranger things have happened. Kirbyville just might surprise ya!!! Hope so at least..:P

Never know...anyone can be beat on any given day. You know..we werent suppose to beat Jasper 3 years in a row either, nor were we suppose to beat Silsbee, nor Bridge City, but we have, so you never know..stranger things have happened. Kirbyville just might surprise ya!!! Hope so at least..:P

Agreed that anyone can be beat but lets hope its not The Ville any time soon! Maybe next year.

Agreed that anyone can be beat but lets hope its not The Ville any time soon! Maybe next year.

Wasnt speaking of us..lol Speaking about Arp :o :o :o

Go Eagles

Exactly..oh but what is the excuse for that? Newton's just not that good this year..and its ok. Everyone has their off year, and this year just might be the one. ::)

Go Eagles

Exactly..oh but what is the excuse for that? Newton's just not that good this year..and its ok. Everyone has their off year, and this year jut might be the one. ::)

Well lets hope that Kville wins after all this trash talk that we have been talkin. Cause that would sure be a boot in the mouth wouldnt it.

Go Eagles

Exactly..oh but what is the excuse for that? Newton's just not that good this year..and its ok. Everyone has their off year, and this year jut might be the one. ::)

Well lets hope that Kville wins after all this trash talk that we have been talkin. Cause that would sure be a boot in the mouth wouldnt it.

Oh they better win!! I will be having to eat crow..and not just on this site!! LOL But I am pulling for the boys

Aaron Hazlewood, QB, Kirbyville

Through seven games

Passing

Comp  Att  Pct     Yds    TD   INT

57      93   61.29  1057  15    4

very nice

Not bad for a guy who's 5'9" and 150lbs!

Nope not bad at all

The funny thing is 5'9" was streching him!

thats what I was thinking... not to mention 150 may be adding a couple pounds too??

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

thats what I was thinking... not to mention 150 may be adding a couple pounds too??

The 5'9" is streching it but the 150 I would say is right...he is a stout little fella!

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

The 5'9" is streching it but the 150 I would say is right...he is a stout little fella!

Alright, lol i'll give him all 150 lbs.

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

With pads I assume! ;D

Through seven games

Passing

very nice

Nope not bad at all

With pads I assume! ;D

I would say he's about 5'7"

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder