Kville vs San Augustine

Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W

• Kville
    • San Augustine

i see something about kville every week.. if you are so sure that yall are goin to win every week then why do yall make these... nobody cares how bad kville will beat everybody.. why dont yall wait till next week to make one worth lookin at..

They will post one but I doubt it will be worth looking at!!!!

Kirbyville gonna win by two touchdowns!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to break this news to you SLOYDJT but this is not the yr K Ville beats Newton. K Ville last beat Newton in 1988 30-19. Maybe there should be a post about how K Ville walked all over Newton then because it wont happen again.

That's your opinion maybe you should find a post that's for Newton and leave your ignorant accusation. Its not welcome here because Kville is winners. Therefore the Newton game will be no different.

San Augustine has a great running attack.  SA had 6 turnovers in the game against Newton.  The score does not reflect what kind of team they are.  I think if they played that game at home things would be alot different.

SA will take the third spot in district this year along with Kirbyville And Newton.

San Augustine has a great running attack.  SA had 6 turnovers in the game against Newton.  The score does not reflect what kind of team they are.  I think if they played that game at home things would be alot different.

SA will take the third spot in district this year along with Kirbyville And Newton.

I think your right on the 3rd spot but doubt it wouldhave mattered where yall played Newton is good.

Oh yeah, not taking anything away from Newton.  Just think SA would have played a lot better... That was their 4th Road Game in a row..

Yea. I am not a Newton fan at all them to lose would make my day. They are just good and I see them playing away no different from them playing at home.

Well dont be too cocky... you will be taken out by Arp in the playoffs!!!  8)

That aint going to happen eaither... you havent seen Kville play yet so go ahead a put your foot in your mouth, before you start eating crow for this game and when we play arp....and beat them as wellllllll!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder