55 members have voted

1. 1. Last time the cats to play at home this year who takes home the W

• Kville
    • San Augustine

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We dont play Shelbyville...We play San Augustine!!!! Just to let you know..you may want to make that correction..LOL

That was my bad guys sorry bout that one.. guess ill get some bad karma marks for that one lol!!!!

NAH...its all good....I'm just glad you posted something!!! lol I was wondering where it was. But when I saw Shelbyville, I was like wait a minute..we've played them already! Anyway, you do good Griz..keep up the good work..LOL ;D

Has anyone heard what kind of team San Augustine has? I have heard they may have a decent team. I dont know though. Just wondering. I saw where they beat Shelbyville I think it was. Anyway, just checking. I'm just anticipating the following game. We cant wait. We are soooooo excited about that one. That game will be the GAME OF THE YEAR!!!! You all know which game I am speaking of too!!! GO WILDCATS!!! I just hope we play a cleaner game than we did friday night against Woodville. A little sloppy I thought. Just my opinion though.

I noticed on that site that they lost to Arp 56-13...lets see how Kville plays this week against the Wolves, and then the comparing will begin between #3 Kville and #1 Arp...Forward note:  I am not trying to get things started as far as the comparison between the two teams, but it will happen.  Mark my words! ;D ;D

I noticed on that site that they lost to Arp 56-13...lets see how Kville plays this week against the Wolves, and then the comparing will begin between #3 Kville and #1 Arp...Forward note:  I am not trying to get things started as far as the comparison between the two teams, but it will happen.  Mark my words! ;D ;D

Oh yea you know it..I was thinking the same thing myself when I saw San Augustine had already played Arp and LOST!!! I really thought they would have lost by more though coming from a #1 state ranked team..LOL

Guest rykerx144

if thats not a excuse to run the score up I dont know what it..right!!

I don't think they mean it the way it comes across.  I think they are just excited to have a decent team and have not been winning long enough to know how to handle it with grace and class.

Edit:  I want to clarify that I mean *exactly* what I wrote.  This is not a veiled insult.  I also want to further clarify that the "they" I write about here are the Kirbyville fans that post on this board without regard to the way people might view the team or community as a result.  NOT the kids and coaches that probably go out and work hard every practice and every game.

i see something about kville every week.. if you are so sure that yall are goin to win every week then why do yall make these... nobody cares how bad kville will beat everybody.. why dont yall wait till next week to make one worth lookin at..

First of all Newton Eagle...there are predictions for EVERY TEAM that plays just about on this site. Its not just Kirbyville that posts predictions. Maybe you are just getting alittle nervous that your precious little EAGLES may not come out victorious this time come Week 10. Its been along time coming for Kirbyville to put a hurtin on Newton and this year may just be the year. I surely hope so. And yes, it is very nice to see our boys winning. But you know we have been winning for the last several years...not just this year. We have made the playoffs for several years now and and have gone pretty deep. People are noticing NOW!!!! BOUT TIME dont you think!!!  ;)

Go Wildcats!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124