stjfl week 5 scores

Txdragon

i heard there was a fight after one of the Vidor games....is this true and if so does anyone know what happen

Say it aint so...

was told the a kid punched another kid in the face while doing the handshake after the game...again could be just a huge rumor

If you know who started this post then you know why he did..He's not affiliated with our league in anyway, just one of his tactics on trying to make people look at our league the wrongway.. Now this is just my opinion. But why would it matter to him are anyone else what took place. As long as both coaches handle it then so be it.

I'm sure all things are well in his league...........Robby

i think your totally wrong...i was told it was a senior kid that punched a kid on the handshake...i have nevwer heard of anyone doing this and just wanted to know if it was true and apparently it wasnt as bad as it was described to me...but as far as Robbie saying it was an attempt to make people look at your league in a wrongway that is not true...this has nothing to do with a league but an individual....

i heard there was a fight after one of the Vidor games....is this true and if so does anyone know what happen

Say it aint so...

was told the a kid punched another kid in the face while doing the handshake after the game...again could be just a huge rumor

If you know who started this post then you know why he did..He's not affiliated with our league in anyway, just one of his tactics on trying to make people look at our league the wrongway.. Now this is just my opinion. But why would it matter to him are anyone else what took place. As long as both coaches handle it then so be it.

i think your totally wrong...i was told it was a senior kid that punched a kid on the handshake...i have nevwer heard of anyone doing this and just wanted to know if it was true and apparently it wasnt as bad as it was described to me...but as far as Robbie saying it was an attempt to make people look at your league in a wrongway that is not true...this has nothing to do with a league but an individual....

I guess the problem is, if people are going to talk about things that happen, they need to at least know what they are talking about.  The person that told you this had every aspect of the event in question wrong.  Which is exactly what you said in your quote, makes it a huge RUMOR.  This is how rumors get started in the first place. If in fact it had been a Senior player and he was my child...I would be completely embarrassed by it and wouldn't want it discussed but I realize we all discuss things that happen, myself included.  I just know I would be wishing people hadn't witnessed it and then talked about it so that EVERYONE would know.  Ah!  But it's not a perfect world.  Anyway, just wanted to get it out there.

Say it aint so...

I guess the problem is, if people are going to talk about things that happen, they need to at least know what they are talking about.  The person that told you this had every aspect of the event in question wrong.  Which is exactly what you said in your quote, makes it a huge RUMOR.  This is how rumors get started in the first place. If in fact it had been a Senior player and he was my child...I would be completely embarrassed by it and wouldn't want it discussed but I realize we all discuss things that happen, myself included.  I just know I would be wishing people hadn't witnessed it and then talked about it so that EVERYONE would know.  Ah!  But it's not a perfect world.  Anyway, just wanted to get it out there.

yeah well said....im glad i asked because the rumor was worse than what it really was

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed