Evadale vs. High Island/Evadale Wins!!

BUCman

A very good game.  The Cardinals have no reason to hang their heads.  Good game Rebels.  Next weeks game will be a very good game between the Oilers and Rebels.  Two un-defeated teams going head to head with the District Championship on the line.  Coach Williams has done an outstanding job with the Rebels and they are on the right track with their JV squad as well. 

Good Luck next week.

Go CARDINALS!!!

If you did not see this one you missed on of the hardest hitting games i have seen in some time. Every game has a signature hit or two in it, but this one delivered like a prize fight in every aspect.

The Cardinals are a much improved team and the pride they have in their school and community are evident. The Cards delivered an action filled contest that kept the fans on both sides of the field on edge throughout.

I know some of the things that the Cards do is similar to what the Oilers do and it was nice to see it and to get a feel for it in the big contest coming this week.

I would love to get the opportunity to see the HI /HD contest it should be a good one too.

Good luck on the remainder of the season Cards!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami