Buna @ Hardin Predictions

Guest A-TOWN

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, you weren't talking about who we played, you were talking about our backs. Villemez is leading everybody, get over it. It's OK, even after our losses, he's leading everybody. I know it's killing your ego's, but he is the leader in our district as well as in the top ten in the Houston area. Give him some credit, he is a heck of a load of talent.

Earlwick, Saratoga? Hey folks, another dumba** has surfaced, congratulations. You just can't fix stupid can you? Htown, having a higher IQ than 30, I'm able to  read the Houston Chronicle and the Enterprise just like you, #8 is right up there with all the 5A backs and is leading our district easily. The only person close is the kid in Anahuac, and a heck of a back he is too. To the town and school of Buna, I feel sorry for you due to the small group of idiots on here making your whole town look bad, I know you all are not like that, so good luck to you sensible ones.

Did you really just compare a 2A back with 5A? And your calling them idiots. Shows how bright you are. So are you saying the kid can run in 5A just like he does in 2A because you have to put it in perspective the guys in 5A have a lot better defenses to go up against. By the way their going to erase any post that you leave out curse words in because its just the same.

Big_Bob, yes I am comparing him to 5A backs. Why not? Are you saying that 2A backs aren't as good because they are in a smaller district? I know 5A schools are generally bigger, faster, and have more numbers(I live in a 5A district now), but that just means he would have bigger and faster linemen, blocking backs, ect. So who are you to say he wouldn't excell? If you brought a kid down from let's say West Brook, would he dominate just because he was in 2A now without his linemen and lead blockers? I don't think so. Like I said before, it won't hurt you to give this kid some credit, he's a load of talent.

Guest THE FAN

you better "Getcha Popcorn Ready."  Cougars gonna put on a show. And too bad its about the best team not the best backs. But i believe  Blanton Craft will show you tonight who the best back in the district is.

Guest tigersvoice

Hey Doc!  Take two aspirins, get some rest and call me Monday morning

I think both of these teams will need the aspirin more than I will.  Should be a bruiser.  Do I know you????

I don't think you do unless you run the roads up in Hardin County.  My Rx to you was for picking Hardin over Kountze.

Buna 21, Hardin 0 (At the end of the first quarter) Please... this one's not even close. Clark, Baxter, and both Crafts are gonna blow up Hardin's scoreboard. Somebody better call the Hardin fire department, if they have one. PUNISH.

...i'm sorry, i couldn't leave this alone... but do you care to revise your statement?  ???

you better "Getcha Popcorn Ready."  Cougars gonna put on a show. And too bad its about the best team not the best backs. But i believe  Blanton Craft will show you tonight who the best back in the district is.

Looks to me that it was Hardin putting on the show, and after this game I think every body knows who the best back is. Good job Hardin you took it to them and they could not handle it.

Looks to me that it was Hardin putting on the show, and after this game I think every body knows who the best back is. Good job Hardin you took it to them and they could not handle it.

Looks like!

Buna how do you like your crow? I think it was rare tonight.

I don't know about comparing them to wos. But they are definitely among the top in our district. As for the offense they will just pound it out. And when they need to break a big play it will happen. I've seen Hardin play and I don't think they are on the same level. Ha ha. I remember when somebody was talking about how good their backs were a lil while ago. And I would like to say they are just a little bit OVERRATED. I mean Deweyville thought their backs were the greatest thing in the world but I beg to differ. They run hard but I'll say it again Average at best. Buna's defense is too much for the Hornets in this one. Buna 42 Hardin 0.

Hardins backs must be the best thing since sliced bread Huh!

Didn't Kountze whip ya'll? Ya thought so. And didn't we beat Kountze? Ya I thought so. And where is the talent that on your team? O... You must be talking about John "Earl Cambell" Stelly at fullback and that other kid. When I watched ya'll play at your place I must have missed all the talent. Hardin is one of the worst teams in district. Get out of your lil fantasy land. And as for homecoming goes Buna will be pretty fired up theirselves because The mighty Hornets picked them for their homecoming.

Where is this genius? You gave our boys alot of locker room motivation. Remember our players read these post too. Thanks to you and Earlwick for being our 12th man. The players and fans from Buna are very classy. This post is only directed to two individuals. The very best of luck in your final two games.

I don't know about comparing them to wos. But they are definitely among the top in our district. As for the offense they will just pound it out. And when they need to break a big play it will happen. I've seen Hardin play and I don't think they are on the same level. Ha ha. I remember when somebody was talking about how good their backs were a lil while ago. And I would like to say they are just a little bit OVERRATED. I mean Deweyville thought their backs were the greatest thing in the world but I beg to differ. They run hard but I'll say it again Average at best. Buna's defense is too much for the Hornets in this one. Buna 42 Hardin 0.

Hardins backs must be the best thing since sliced bread Huh!

Go back to Dville!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder