Anahuac Vs Kountze/28-21 Anahuac Wins/Comments

Guest bmcg

I think they are doing pretty dang good. I dont recall to many people from Kountze saying we was going to be the "big dawgs" as u put it.  But, I do remember ppl saying they was going to make a statement...I believe they have.So we lost to an unbeaten team...it was not a slobberknocker.. we lost by 1 touch down..so get over ur little comments and u just dont worry about what Kountze does.  I for one am proud of them and I am sure the rest of the town is to.

I think they are doing pretty dang good. I dont recall to many people from Kountze saying we was going to be the "big dawgs" as u put it.  But, I do remember ppl saying they was going to make a statement...I believe they have.So we lost to an unbeaten team...it was not a slobberknocker.. we lost by 1 touch down..so get over ur little comments and u just dont worry about what Kountze does.  I for one am proud of them and I am sure the rest of the town is to.

Kountze was talking district champs all summer long go back and read the post. How they were the best team in the district. I'm glad to see them brought back down to the real world.They have a slim shot at making the playoffs. A far cry from district champ talk!

Kountze was talking alot of smack, but they were backed by the AP writers picking them to win the district and up until 2 weeks ago, they were still receiving votes to make it into the 2A Top 10.  They have played some hard fought games, definately not taking anything from the Lions.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont