*Kirbyville vs. Woodville Updates*/'CATS ROLL!!!

Great game Wildcats...would have been a much higher score if the refs had not thrown so many dadgum flags...LOL Too many holding penalties..REDICULOUS!!!! >:( >:( >:( Anyway, Congratulations Cats on another BIG WIN!!!!

[move]Love those WILDCATS!!! 7-0 BABY!!!   ;D ;D ;D[/move]

LOL for real bro, these guys broadcasting crack me up. The Newton broadcasters are hilarious. The guy doing the play by play gets his words all tangled up while the play is developing. You have no idea what happened until after the play.

bd04...by all means come to the game next week and and you can give it a try!

Last year I had a great blooper,  the refs threw several flags on the field, and I was trying to say there were "several flags on the field" I got tongue tied and it came out (no disrespect to anyone) "man there are several fags on the field"  there was no way backing out of that one.  oh well just keep on broadcasting  ;D

It is tough sometimes when you see something happening on the field and the words can't keep up with your mouth!  Luckily I haven't had a slip up like that!  That is pretty funny.

Way to go Wildcats another good win on the road!!!!! bout the refs yea that was bad bad bad....... but we were still able 2 put 50 on them o and big # 72 was laying some licks in the 4th qua congrats to him for steeping up.. i belive he is just in 10 grade hes a player.Hazelwood started off a lil rough but then he put it togeather. then the O started clicking. The D is having a awsome season...

Keep it up cats, You have a state team this year just keep focused on what you have to do.... Go wildcats

Way to go Wildcats another good win on the road!!!!! bout the refs yea that was bad bad bad....... but we were still able 2 put 50 on them o and big # 72 was laying some licks in the 4th qua congrats to him for steeping up.. i belive he is just in 10 grade hes a player.Hazelwood started off a lil rough but then he put it togeather. then the O started clicking. The D is having a awsome season...

Keep it up cats, You have a state team this year just keep focused on what you have to do.... Go wildcats

Oh I know..big #72 was fired up..I loved it! He was hitting hard! I didnt realize he was so young though. Thats awesome! Wonder how the State Polls will have us this week. Still #3?

Oh I know..big #72 was fired up..I loved it! He was hitting hard! I didnt realize he was so young though. Thats awesome! Wonder how the State Polls will have us this week. Still #3?

Polls should stay the same.  #1 Arp 34-6 over Frankston.  #2 Refugio 50-13 over Taft.

If they were called back then they did not give them up.  I am hearing a recurring theme of complaints about refs from the Kirbyville following on this board.

I dont wont to hear that they did call things back that shouldnt have been because holding was called on Kville on long plays only. They would throw after the play broke for forty yards of more go watch the films. We don't complain about refs because we dont care Kville wins so who cares.

sounds like Woodville's "D"  cam out ready to defend on Homecoming. Good luck the last 2 games. Get in the playoffs guys, or you'll  have to START lifting weights! lol

PAH. Normally I get frustrated hearing people complain about the refs.. but seriously. I DO NOT think they could have sucked it up any more than what they did. It was outrageous. But its all good. K-ville still got 50 points up on the board while woodville only put up 7. No fear for the Cats. They still got it..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01