*Kirbyville vs. Woodville Updates*/'CATS ROLL!!!

Guest rykerx144

i have never heard so much advertisment for an electric company.  They are the only electric company that serves most of jasper county its not like they have a choice. 

i have never heard so much advertisment for an electric company.  They are the only electric company that serves most of jasper county its not like they have a choice. 

Does this page automaticly update or do you have to keep refreshing?  I do to keep up on the score of the game.

the sponsers pay the broadcasters who in turn by the equipment in order to bring you the games.  These are guy that are just doing it for the fun of the game.  they get paid enough to buy a hamburger after the game.  Its a whole lot better than not being able to listen to the game.  Enjoy.  thank them once in a while ;D  Next year volenteer to broadcast a game we can always use more people.

the sponsers pay the broadcasters who in turn by the equipment in order to bring you the games.  These are guy that are just doing it for the fun of the game.  they get paid enough to buy a hamburger after the game.  Its a whole lot better than not being able to listen to the game.  Enjoy.  thank them once in a while ;D  Next year volenteer to broadcast a game we can always use more people.

tell them to dry ice me some breast pieces from jennys, seriously  8)  and boudain, ok, i made myself hungry now.  :'(

Been there, done that. I remember spending about $100.00 to go up to SFA to cover a high school football game for a local newspaper. My pay: A sub sandwich/chips/can coke in the SFA press box and $10 from the newspaper.

That Jenny's is pretty good though....(ha)....GO KVILLE!

Guest rykerx144

I do thank them all the time, In fact i like the way they announce I was just saying I think they could lay off a little bit of the advertisment. I realize they are the sponsors and need to be reconized just not as much. These guys do a good job broadcasting live football and are good with stats. I guess Im saying I would like to hear there comments and broadcast more than the advertisment.  Thats just my opinion and ive learned my opinion is not worth much.

Last year I had a great blooper,  the refs threw several flags on the field, and I was trying to say there were "several flags on the field" I got tongue tied and it came out (no disrespect to anyone) "man there are several fags on the field"  there was no way backing out of that one.  oh well just keep on broadcasting  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder