*Barbers Hill vs. Crosby Updates*/CROSBY WINS!!!

Ohh Man what a game!! Just got back and Crosby made some very good catches in tight coverage to pull this game out. I have to tip my hat to the Crosby Coach, it brought a tear to my eye to see coaches coach :'( ;D  Anywho there was a couple of bad and no calls ,but that is not what lost the game for the Eagles! BH gave it all they had and left it on the field!!!! Congrats to Crosby and I think BH still has a slim chance to make the playoffs if they beat North Forest next friday.

Ohh Man what a game!! Just got back and Crosby made some very good catches in tight coverage to pull this game out. I have to tip my hat to the Crosby Coach, it brought a tear to my eye to see coaches coach :'( ;D  Anywho there was a couple of bad and no calls ,but that is not what lost the game for the Eagles! BH gave it all they had and left it on the field!!!! Congrats to Crosby and I think BH still has a slim chance to make the playoffs if they beat North Forest next friday.

BH Fan you need to suit up junior.  ;D

BH Fan you need to suit up junior.   ;D

I would only last one play then they would have to life flight me out of there ;D ;D Oh and Prevent defensive does not work ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124