Cleveland Football

D-Bull

How come I don't hear any smack talk from Tarkington?  I thought yall might have something to say about this weeks game.  I guess yall know whats going to happen on friday. I guess I will start in on Coldspring for next week.  Them Injuns gonna whip them boys too. Then finish off Splendora for an unblimished reagular season. Any thoughts on any of this?

How come I don't hear any smack talk from Tarkington?  I thought yall might have something to say about this weeks game.  I guess yall know whats going to happen on friday. I guess I will start in on Coldspring for next week.  Them Injuns gonna whip them boys too. Then finish off Splendora for an unblimished reagular season. Any thoughts on any of this?

Wow.  You're calling out Tarkington.  How mighty you must be.  How about a little smack talk about the powerful Shepherd Pirates that you just ran the score up on?  Surely that's impressive to you, too...

Oh, and it's "unblemished regular", so you can get better scores in English class...

Well I see I got a few people fired up.  What is class?  And don't say "something you don't have"  that's a weak comeback. I can't help it them Indians are beatin the heck out of people. If the shoe was on the other foot, someone else would be talking crap about them as well.  U can keep to the tinkerbell talk all you want but Im gonna keep talking smack. 

D-Bull, I'm glad your backing the Indians, them boys and coaches have earned the fan support they are getting, but with that said we can support the Indians 100% and still be respectful to other teams along the way. I believe after we play Coldsprings next week and we are able to walk away with a win, then we have more room for some smack talking. let's enjoy this ride and the season we are having so far!

Keep it Rollin Tribe!

That's true D-Bull, this is season so far has rocked for us Cleveland fans. But we have some dog fights ahead of us and I just hate more getting dished out than we can eat if it comes down to it, that's all! I believe in the saying " Show me, don't tell me" But we are on the right track so far!

Well I see I got a few people fired up.  What is class?  And don't say "something you don't have"  that's a weak comeback. I can't help it them Indians are beatin the heck out of people. If the shoe was on the other foot, someone else would be talking crap about them as well.  U can keep to the tinkerbell talk all you want but Im gonna keep talking smack. 

Wow, this district is so week. Cleveland will not get passed the first round of playoffs.

Wow, this district is so week. Cleveland will not get passed the first round of playoffs.

nah..they probably will

but d-bull its cool to let everybody know how things are goin and give your opinion on games but i think your getting a little over the top man

Fan instead of worrying about our district why don't you spend some time getting your boys from PNG  straight. They way your team is headed you will be able to come and watch a game with us.  ???

Ladies,Ladies,Ladies..Once again I have to set some people straight... Cleveland has always had the players..Always.. So dont be bragging about beating teams that you should beat. Also Splendora and Huffman are down right now so really It's no big deal if yall "Whip" them. Coldspring and yall should be a decent game, BUT when you get to the Playoffs is when we'll see what yall are really all about. WOS, Jasper, and Silsbee got just as many players as you do.

Good Luck to all 22-3A teams this week.

Well I know the boys from Cleveland will be up for any challange in the playoffs.  My hats off the that coaching staff and those players.  As far as not getting past the first round, well, I know they are at least going to be there and you can't do **** unless your there. Go Tribe!

I love it when people use the ol, "that district is so weak" line!  The bottom line is we keep takin care of business, were in and anything can happen.  I can't say enough about that Cleveland coaching staff and those players.  The community should be exicted about what is going on here.  I don't think Cleveland will shy away from anyone once the playoffs start.  It doesn't matter who they are!

WOW! PNG Fan, It's (Weak) if you really want to keep playing that card on us! Do you really think we don't know what's in this district or what's ahead of us in the playoffs. Also people need to keep in mind, that we haven't played anyone that has forced us to play our A-Game yet. The closest scoring game we have had was against Huffman and that game had two BS TD's called back and had a ref, that for some reason would not throw a holding call against Huffmans O line all night, even thou the right side of the line held our D every single play! Now I'm not making excuses, I don't need to! But in my opinion if that game would have been called correctly, it would have been a run away also! 5-A NC didn't challenge us either. So bring on Coldspring, Splendora then we can move on and play WOS or Silsbee or Jasper, it really don't matter! We are really bored with the (WEAK) district grap! We are ready to rock and roll!!!!!!

Keep it Rollin Tribe, We're behind you guys all the way!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami