• Jasper
    • Carthage
    • Diboll
    • Rusk
    • Center
    • Huntington
    • Central
    • Hudson

This one will be hard to perdict. Should be tough from top to bottom. If I had to pick a winner, I would guess Lufkin Hudson. Carthage, Center, Jasper and Huntington to duke it out for the other two spots. Carthage lost a lot and may get their players late, but they are well coached and will be in the mix.....they may want to go ahead and play the games just to make sure.....

Look for Jasper to explode into this new district. Jasper knows all about tough teams coming from a district with Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson. They also are bringing back two all district guards look to see a quick offense and a pressure defense. The also brought more posts into the program with 6'6 Matthew Barrows, 6"5 Justin Mcoullgh. My picks are Jasper,Hudson,Carthage

Look for Jasper to explode into this new district. Jasper knows all about tough teams coming from a district with Silsbee and Hardin Jefferson. They also are bringing back two all district guards look to see a quick offense and a pressure defense. The also brought more posts into the program with 6'6 Matthew Barrows, 6"5 Justin Mcoullgh. My picks are Jasper,Hudson,Carthage

Did Jaspers big men come from the jv?

Did Jaspers big men come from the jv?

That what I want to know...I doubted they came from jv because I never seen them play.

I've gotten some pretty good information from a few sources so i know a little about this district.  As tough as 21-3A is, 18-3A should be just as tough because of the depth of good teams in this 8 team district.  I dont think Jasper can be considered the favorite in this district.  Hudson and Center will likely battle it out for first place and make the playoffs.  Then you have a group of teams likely battling for a playoff spot between Jasper, Carthage, Diboll, and Huntington.  All the games between those teams will be a tough battle so every game will be crucial.  Good luck to Jasper this season.

Rusk and Central will be tough as well.

Rusk wasn't nearly as bad as their 0-14 district record last year indicated.  That sounds stupid, but it's true.  They had issues throughout the entire athletic department once the AD knew he was going to be reassigned.  Discipline will be much improved this year.

Central is still tough at home.  True - the talent may be down, but a lot of good teams have lost to a less talented Central team in Pollok.

Rusk wasn't nearly as bad as their 0-14 district record last year indicated.  That sounds stupid, but it's true.  They had issues throughout the entire athletic department once the AD knew he was going to be reassigned.  Discipline will be much improved this year.

Central is still tough at home.  True - the talent may be down, but a lot of good teams have lost to a less talented Central team in Pollok.

Nobody is safe in this district, they will knock each other out.....If you play HJ or Silsbee you know you will be taken to the woodshead but in 18 its like Forrest Gump opening a box of choclate....dont know what you will get....lol

I heard that one of Centrals starters transfered to Huntington.

Guest tombraider

Ill give burrows 6'5 and mcoullgh 6'3.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder