1. 1. Who Wins 23 2A?

• Kountze
    • Anahuac
    • East Chambers
    • Hardin
    • Deweyville
    • Buna
    • Warren

Its tha new LIONS DEN!! lol Kountze is improved from last year and will run the table in district. If anyone gives them problems it will be tha Panthers. We havin lost a home district game in 8 years!!! The streak will live on.

??? i think you meant haven't on any given night kountze can lose you'll see

says who, who says this is unlikely you defense will be the key for kountze this year i believe to take it to the next level i mean they have the speed yes but running man which is what joubert mostly runs will be effective if they dont give up the big shots that they did last year and if they play lack luster defense as they did last year they will lose a game or two in district and maybe one at home

Not sure how many Anahuac has coming back but they had several young players last year.Their biggest challenge last year was keeping them all elgible.They have a very good coach down there now.The biggest loss for them was Rivon,he will be hard to replace.That being said they still get the 2 spot behind Kountze followed by EC in 3rd.

How many players does Anahuac have returning

What's the a in A-town stand for? I know your a Buna fan and this has always confused me lol

I cant tell you and no its not bad  ;D

How many players does Anahuac have returning

What's the a in A-town stand for? I know your a Buna fan and this has always confused me lol

I cant tell you and no its not bad  ;D

Maybe ;D

Could it be "Army?" I do know that its their "Golden Knight" logo in your avatar.

I think the District will play out.

1. Kountze  12-0

2. Anahuac   10-2

T3. Hardin    7-5

T3.  East Chambers  7-5

5. Deweyville  4-8

6. Buna  2-10

7. Warren 0-12

I think EC will get the nod over Hardin since Davis is out.I think Deweyville Buna and Warren will split a game or two with each other.Your order looks about right but I think the bottom 3 will probably all win at least 1 ,they all graduated a lot of folks.I could also see Anahuac getting a win over Kountze if they keep there players elgible when they play in Anahuac ,that's a tough place to play.

I agree with that.  Anahuac is very athletic and always tough so they will probably pull one out against Kountze.  Hardin has some new incoming players this year that should be a big help but the injury of davis is going to be a tough loss.  Watch for Dj Hall, and mitch villamez down low to eat up rebounds.  Just as Hardin lost some big players so did EC. The loss of tremain and Vance could play big in this district.  Besides Kountze up top I think alot of things will be a surprise in this district. 

I don't see where Hardin is going to get any offense from.They lost Marsh,Nolan and Davis to injury which was all of there scoring punch.E/C lost Thomas and McDonald but will have Raymond and Carrington who can score some.The Bucs may struggle with the pressure "D" they will see from Kountze and Anahuac,thats why I pick them 3rd.If they slow the game down against these 2 they can keep it close if not they lose big.

eh wasnt it suppost to be 1st kountze 2 anahuac then 3rd ec in football..yea yall are way to quick on picking Kountze over Anahuac and Ec ..Anahuacs lineup is sick this year so we will see

I never picked Kountze over anyone in football but I stand behind my picks in basketball.Kountze wins it followed by Anahuac and then EC.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami