2008 Bi-District Playoff Game Predictions For 4A

Guest TravelingBandsman

Guest TravelingBandsman

Judging by the current records and standings, and by what I predict the rest of the games will unfold, I've figured what I think will be the playoff games between Districts 19 and 20-4A.

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

North Forest vs. Beaumont Central

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think Vidor and Beaumont Central would have a pretty good chance, as I well as Lumberton. I wouldn't be completely surprised if Dayton was the only 19-4A team to come out.

Judging by the current records and standings, and by what I predict the rest of the games will unfold, I've figured what I think will be the playoff games between Districts 19 and 20-4A.

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

I hear North Forrest is falling off! 

Nederland loses one game and everybody gives them up for dead! Keep talking those boys will show you what they are capable of. This is not the first time we have lost to central. Few years ago we lost to central and turned it around, went to Rice stadium and I believe the score was Nederland forty something to Dayton nothing at half time. So all you non-believers keep right on talking!

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

North Forest played the meat of their schedule already.

Nederland loses one game and everybody gives them up for dead! Keep talking those boys will show you what they are capable of. This is not the first time we have lost to central. Few years ago we lost to central and turned it around, went to Rice stadium and I believe the score was Nederland forty something to Dayton nothing at half time. So all you non-believers keep right on talking!

If you remember the last time big Nederland played Dayton the score was 63-0 early in the third quarter.

Here my take on the 4a Bi-District between 19 and 20 4a.

Division 1 Representatives:      19 4a                      20 4a

Galena park                Central

C. E. King                Nederland

Division 2 Representatives:      19 4a                    20 4a

Dayton                Lumberton

Crosby                  Livingston

A lot can happen in 3 weeks. If Barber Hill beat out Galena Park. King would play Central and Crosby would play Nederland. Too many upset possibility in 20 4a.

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

out of the teams listed I would have to pick C.E. King, North Forest, Livingston, and Lumberton but it to early to predict that all of these teams make the playoffs. 

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

North Forest played the meat of their schedule already.

;D ;) ;D 8)

One guy doesn't speak for all of Dayton. Ya'lls district is wide open and we know it. Dayton remembers '04 ...

we also remember being written off before playing in 22-4A(now 20-4A)....

NOTE: this ain't '04...  ;)  and we probably wouldn't see you guys anyway.

Division I

C.E. King vs. Vidor

Division II

Dayton vs. Livingston

Crosby vs. Lumberton

BH might beat North Forest

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member