Plano Tournament Results

I was just wandering how those teams that went made out. I saw Crush (Birdwell) win the game I watched them. As for us, Hit Away, we finished with 3 ties against Tx. Rapidfire (16U), The Lady Stros (16U), and Tx Elite (16U). And wins against Velocity (18U) and the ??? Pirettes (18U).

GT Shockers 14U went 4-1, losing only to the Texas Travellers.  Posted wins against Texas Extreme Gold, Texas Ringors, MC Elite NORTH and Texas Ice.  Really proud of the play against these older teams!

Were you guys playing 14U or up?

Up.  There were no age groups (college showcase, so basically an 18U round robin), but almost all teams were 16U to 18U Gold.  I didn't see any other true 14U teams on the team list, but there may have been a couple there. 

Crush Birdwell went 3-2 with wins against TX Energy, San Antonio Cougars and TX Shockwave Select. We lost to Fort Woth Bat Busters (Thiessen) and TX Glory (Foutch). All in all it was a pretty good weekend. The first inning of our 9:30 games killed us both days. After bad first innings of both games, we didn't give up another run in those games. We need to learn to start a little better. We spent both days in McKinney with very few scouts, so we were a little disappointed in that. We did get to play some ball against some good competition and that made it a good weekend.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami