Deweyville / Buna 7th & 8th Grade Predictions

I think Deweyville 7th Grade keeps rolling like a freight train I do not see any body touching them this year, that being said d-viile 7th Grade wins by 30 like they have done every week so for.

Deweyville 8th Grade has been improving each week, this game will be a tough one but I think The Pirates pull this out By 6.

Buna's 8th grade will DOMINATE with their big but also fast full back. Buna's 7th grade also improving. I say 13-0.

If Deweyville contains ford on the 8th grade team they will have a good chance of pulling this game off I do not see buna dominating.

As for the 7th grade I don't think you have seen this team the RB Trevino is almost unstopable he will drag kids down the field with him then you got Horychuck ,I would say he is the quickest kid in 7th grade if he turns the corner he is gone. Then there QB, Dupuy can throw the ball and run over you I personally do not see any body playing a close game with this group of kids. JMO

with all that being said Deweyville and Buna is always A big Rivalry, I hope all teams lay it all out on the field . And good luck to all Teams and players.

Deweyville 7th Grade wins 44 - 14 Like I have said before I do not see any body beating this team 1 key player not playing and 1 key player got hurt in the 2nd quarter and they still roll congrats. 7th grade

Deweyville 8th Grade could not stop FORD the Pirates played hard and they ran power I and moved the ball but buna to big congrats. to buna 8th grade.  Pirates 8th Grade keep your heads up 2 games lift.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83