*EC vs. Anahuac Updates*/ANAHUAC WINS!!!

what are the possibilities that anahuac could meet up with newton in the playoffs that would be exciting barbay Vs barbay and to me it seems like this year anahuac has the athletes to compete with newton

It want happen because if Anahuac gets in they are the biggest school in 23-2A followed by Kountze and then Buna so its a possibility they will meet Kirbyville in the playoffs

Anahuac whips Buccaneers, 47-12

From staff reports

Baytown Sun

Published October 19, 2008

The Anahuac Panthers hammered the East Chambers Buccaneers 47-12 Friday night in Winnie.

The Panthers victory over the Buccaneers is their first against East Chambers in more then 10 years.

The Buccaneers got on the board first in the game with a Jacoby Carrington five-yard run for a touchdown.

The Panthers answered back in fashion after that score though, scoring the next seven touchdowns in the game.

Jacob Pesina started the scoring off for the Panthers with a six-yard pass to Mitchell Douget to tie the game up at six.

Pesina followed that touchdown throw with another one later in the first quarter when he hit Braxton Mayes on an 81-yard pass, the catch was the longest of the season for the Panthers.

McNeil got the third Panthers score early in the second quarter on a 61-yard run to make it 19-6 Panthers.

McNeil followed that touchdown with another one late in the second quarter, this one a 65-yard run to give the Panthers a 27-6 lead.

Dewan Childress started the scoring in the second half for the Panthers early in the third quarter .

with a 72-yard run for a touchdown.

McNeil added his third score of the game with 5:20 left to go in the third, this one a nine-yard run to make it 41-6 Panthers.

Childress would end the scoring for Anahuac with 2:10 left in the third quarter when he returned an interception 60-yards for the score.

The Buccaneers finally got some more points with 9:22 left in the game when Hank Jones hit Anthony Ortiz on a five-yard pass to make it 47-12.

Jacob Pesina, Deior McNeil and Dewan Childress led the way for the Panthers in the victory.

Pesina threw for 117 yards and two touchdowns while McNeil ran 12 times for 180 yards and three touchdowns.

Childress had two carries for 77 yards and a touchdown while also having an interception return for a touchdown as well.

Guest ECCBUCS

Yes it has been an issue, but Friday night we were with out 3 starts.  Not having Donte, Chase, and Andrew is a big issue.  Plus Jacoby was hurt and didnt play as much as normal.  I am not going to say we would have won, but I am going to say it would have been alot better game.  I hate this for the Bucs.  They better get there stuff together.  Players and coaches!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami