first football commit??

lu cards

Good move for both of those young men and LU as a program to start out with as much local talent as possible.

Where is Bevil at now? JUCO? Would be good to have a JUCO QB and a good mix of JUCO and 4 yr talent right away.

With the right coaching Tatum could be an FCS starter in a couple of years, but he needs to be in an offense that doesn't rely on him to do any running! He definetly has the arm and accuracy.

Well, we're not positive he has committed yet so lets wait for the official word first before we predict the guys future.

???????????????

Whos predicting anyones future?

Read my post again. I said he could be a good FCS QB down the road. Didn't say at Lamar. I didn't "predict his future" based on him committing to LU, I base my info on what I have seen every game for three years now.

Well, we're not positive he has committed yet so lets wait for the official word first before we predict the guys future.

???????????????

Whos predicting anyones future?

Read my post again. I said he could be a good FCS QB down the road. Didn't say at Lamar. I didn't "predict his future" based on him committing to LU, I base my info on what I have seen every game for three years now.

I wasn't referring to anybody in general just saying that because I haven't seen anything official on this yet and don't wanna jinx it.

Guest abovetherim

Dang BLUEDOVE3, we agree on something!  ;D

Dang, now maybe the economy will start up on an upswing

Here we go from football to the economy.  ::) Yep, a upswing would be nice since I have family members who have lost more than some make in a year.

I hear we have over 100 walk ons, (maybe on this board), even though I know half won't last but I also know a bunch of guys from West Brook who plan or are walking at Lamar (we'll see if they last in the program).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami