I have had no respect!

I called myself leaving Beaumont at 7:10, which I know was stupid anyway.  I found that there was a long line of traffic from the 69/96 fork all the way to the stadium in Lumberton.  I missed a couple of minutes in the first Quarter.  It's crazy because the traffic jam was for people coming and going from Walmart. 

Jag fans were there, but a lot of them left late in the third and early into the 4th.

Sometimes you might be better served to take the 96 North exit and go to the Chance "Something" cut off - it's the traffic light that has the Lumberton Municipal Offices on the right, Crawdad's Convenience Store/Exxon on the left.  Turn left there and proceed to Hwy. 69.  Make a left on Hwy. 69 and come in from the back way.  Just a thought.

I know what you are talking about.  It's W. Chance cutoff.  I don't know why I didn't think about that.  Thanks.

And, if you want to miss the traffic on 96, you can also take the Mitchell Rd exit just before the Y. Turn right onto Mitchell Rd then immediately turn left on Village Creek Parkway (or Old Silsbee Hwy as us oldtimers still call it) and take it all the way to W. Chance (it dead ends into W. Chance).  Turn left at the stop sign and go to the light at W. Chance and 96 and cross there. Going this way you miss all the traffic lights and the speed limit is 50.

Sweet!  I'll remember that in 2010 when we return to Raider stadium.  Thanks.

oops...Village Creek Parkway dead ends into East Chance (not West Chance). When you cross at 96 and E. Chance then you are on W. Chance.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami