lumberton vs. ozen predictions

slick74

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look guys,topic is lum vs ozen ,not qb topic. but since it has come up ??? ??? ???.  against vidor

you had 2, different raider teams show up. i thought coach should have called running plays before

half when it was second & 2 at vidors 15 yd line &  their was a few other calls that were a little off,

but, what about all the right calls,all the good coaching across the board the last three years, with

that said, coaches have to make decisions that they think is best for the team first then the players second. i for one would not to have to make some descions that coach makes, dont put me in that position. shake alvins hand after the game, he shakes like crazy with all that adrenline going,look at

the other coaches, they r exausted. good coaching is what we have,period. like it or not,these

coaches r doing a fine job. as for as qb goes, kendall is a strong physical fixture on defense,plain & simple. he & ryan hughes or equally gifted at this point at the qb position, so why not let ryan

grow up with the quality players on offense, it seems to be working out well. if kendall needs to fill

shoes at qb, believe me ,hes just as capable, but dont sell the coaches short on this, he is a

must on defense,he has proven himself to be a tremedous asset & athlete out there. if nyone

is looking to start something up , it is not big house, i know him & he is first class, he just put a

question out their. i think all is well in raider nation, just need to keep together, as a nation, appreciate

our coaches & players,i do & also appreciate our fan base. congratulate our coaches & players afterevery game win or lose, & we will always be the raider nation( winners ) ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476