PN-G is down but are they out?

Normally I would say that we were toast. After this week would any of you say that the Indians could beat lets say OZEN, or Vidor, how about Lumberton, or Central the thing is we are not doing well but you guys teams are keeping us in it by beating yourselves up when you are supposed to lose or win. Good Luck to all you guys I will be there to watch our district work its majic in the playoffs even if the Indians does not make it. I will not give up until its all over. Go Indians

I know we have some nice talent on our team this season not like last years bunch because Hemmings is the prototypical back for Burnetts system. If you watched the last two are three times we beat Nederland it was with Golhkee and then Hemmings. These guys with an O-Line are hard to stop in Burnetts system. But were is the talent from PN-G this season? I know its there but were.

..........but PNG needs to get it together real soon. Like before next Friday night.

You are absolutely right, I couldn't agree with you more.  If PNG throws in the towel Friday night, its over.  I was shocked last night at how we played.  I could blame the coaching, blame the desire of the players, or whatever.  I'm not going to point fingers.  I was just shocked, totally!

At a minimum, I would think 3 losses puts you in a tiebreaker situation,  hopefully for PNG they wouldn't end up with Livingston as one of those teams, they'd have a big -18 in the mix.

Our Defense is just not good right now.

They've been better no doubt but they did hold Livingston to under 40 yds rushing in the first half and 0 points. The problem was they were on the field for the entire 2nd half and without question wore down. The d-line is smaller than normal got pushed around bigtime in the 2nd half.

The offense on the other hand scored zilch in the 2nd half, and you're not going to win many games against anyone with the amount of turnovers they had last night.

..........but PNG needs to get it together real soon. Like before next Friday night.

You are absolutely right, I couldn't agree with you more.  If PNG throws in the towel Friday night, its over.  I was shocked last night at how we played.  I could blame the coaching, blame the desire of the players, or whatever.  I'm not going to point fingers.  I was just shocked, totally!

It wasnt the players desire they were tryin but were back to run run pass, and being to predictable and for some body that didnt fumble last year Wright is having a hard time holding onto it this year, think we could throw a coup an bring in Long and Co?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami