Just goes to show...don't count those chickens!

Guest LR1969

Not to say I told you so but.....It was too early to start talking playoffs after only two weeks...I believe it was Central (for sure), Nederland, Vidor, PN-G....And those over-rated Raiders were just a farce....

Raiders 34 Jags 20

Lions 34 Indians 14

Panthers 21 Pirates 14

Nederland 49 LC-M 0 ( I think)

What do we do now? I'm not going to start talking smack and saying the Raiders are the team to beat...I actually think there's a lot of parity in 20-4A and feel that there will be several more "strange" Friday nights before it's all over...But, I will say Congrats Raiders! Keep it up...

Oh...BmtSoulja1...Send me that shirt size would you...I need to get that Raider shirt to you for next Friday...ok, I'll shut up now...Ozen may whip our butts next week and I really don't want to eat crow...Raiders 33 Ozen 14 (early prediction).

Not to say I told you so but.....It was too early to start talking playoffs after only two weeks...I believe it was Central (for sure), Nederland, Vidor, PN-G....And those over-rated Raiders were just a farce....

Raiders 34 Jags 20

Lions 34 Indians 14

Panthers 21 Pirates 14

Nederland 49 LC-M 0 ( I think)

What do we do now? I'm not going to start talking smack and saying the Raiders are the team to beat...I actually think there's a lot of parity in 20-4A and feel that there will be several more "strange" Friday nights before it's all over...But, I will say Congrats Raiders! Keep it up...

Oh...BmtSoulja1...Send me that shirt size would you...I need to get that Raider shirt to you for next Friday...ok, I'll shut up now...Ozen may whip our butts next week and I really don't want to eat crow...Raiders 33 Ozen 14 (early prediction).

We took it on the chin that is for sure. Again 2nd half was good. But this time wasn't enough. Congrats on the win against PNG. I will not make excuses. They took it from us, and we gave it to them... but mostly they took it from us. Good Job Ozen.

Not to say I told you so but.....It was too early to start talking playoffs after only two weeks...

You mean three weeks.  ;D

I actually made the post last week after only two weeks of district play...felt it was a little early for everyone to already have the four spots filled.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124