*Hardin vs. EC Updates*/HARDIN WINS!!!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know all the EC fans are gonna say, "EC was looking past Hardin to Anahuac", when in reality Hardin played their butts off. They hit like crazy on defense and Villamez was a dominating force, which also means the offensive line played a heck of a game. Now, the trash talking from Hardin can begin. Since 7 on 7 started last school year EC has talked about how they would kill Hardin this year, well it looks like it's Hardin's turn to do a little mouthing and they can back it up. Congrats Hornets!!!! By the way, where is all the EC posters at who normally jump all over these treads, are they still in the bleachers?

It was a great game played by both teams! I have to give Kudos to Hardins #34 (Stelly) for playing like a madman on defense. Even though EC had a great rushing night, it just seems that Hardins defense stepped up and didn't allow their running backs as much yardage as I thought. Hardin had too many personal foul calls that hurt them and that one EC call,  out of bounds tackle,  was questionable.

Dickey stepped up and played very well especially having to play both ends on the field. This QB seems to get better each game.

Villamez? Well this is one great athlete. With over 200yds rushing and I believe 4tds, this kid had another unbelieveable night against a great school.

I'm not sure why Marsh was held out much of the game but when played he made some key tackles towards the end, which in my opinion,  really helped in Hardins win.

EC switched out QB's throughout each play and each one did a great job. Raymond is a great, solid athlete who can run with the best of them. I'm not sure how many TD's he had but it seemed like he was in the endzone a good part of the evening. 

Once the 2nd half started it seemed like both teams scored at will when they got possession. One of the best High School games i've seen in a long time. Congratulations Hardin on a great win and keep your heads up high Bucs, you have nothing to be disappointed about. I wish you the best the rest of the season......and to the Hardin Hornets, I'm sorry for doubting your heart, desire and ability to win against a great team! I'm a believer!

Hey Hornet, thanks for keeping us posted all night yesterday. I've had complaints filed at my apartments on me as a result of your post, I guess I couldn't control my emotions. Now for the boys last night, great job, but don't dwell on the win too long, we still got work to do. Everybody you got left could come in on the same emotional high as you had last night and beat you. Let's win out and go in the playoffs in the number two spot, I think Anahuac is in the drivers seat to be number one. Good luck EC too, you could win out and join us and we'll have pretty good representation in the playoffs.

Hey Hornet, thanks for keeping us posted all night yesterday. I've had complaints filed at my apartments on me as a result of your post, I guess I couldn't control my emotions. Now for the boys last night, great job, but don't dwell on the win too long, we still got work to do. Everybody you got left could come in on the same emotional high as you had last night and beat you. Let's win out and go in the playoffs in the number two spot, I think Anahuac is in the drivers seat to be number one. Good luck EC too, you could win out and join us and we'll have pretty good representation in the playoffs.

Haha, well hopefully you'll have a place to reside in after this week. But you might want to reconsider making the next few Hornet upcoming district games...cause if those Hornets play the rest of the season like last night, then this should be THE seaon to remember. Plus NO ONE on the Hardin side will compain about your escalating cheers!

Guest tigersvoice

This is awesome, if Hardin keeps this up, they could clinch District Championship.

Well, DUH!  You think if Hardin wins them all, that they'll win district?  Now that I think about it, you're probably right.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83