20-4A Stats........

snafu

It tells you to sort by catagory on defense.  When I click it so that I can see tackles, nobody name shows up on defense.  Come on, Barnicle!  get it together!

no need to look soulja i think isadore leads in that category hands down ;D ;D ;D

He should, since the DLine doesn't have a tackle all year!          ;D

It tells you to sort by catagory on defense. When I click it so that I can see tackles, nobody name shows up on defense. Come on, Barnicle! get it together!

no need to look soulja i think isadore leads in that category hands down ;D ;D ;D

He should, since the DLine doesn't have a tackle all year! ;D

Ouch!! lol.

It tells you to sort by catagory on defense.  When I click it so that I can see tackles, nobody name shows up on defense.  Come on, Barnicle!  get it together!

why are you always dissing our dline west?? our defense is actually designed for the LB's to make all the tackles

why are you always dissing our dline west?? our defense is actually designed for the LB's to make all the tackles

I honestly thought that Ozen's D would be better.  Way too many tackles 6-7 yards up the field.  I don't know how the D was designed, but it ain't working too well.  Have they stopped anybody this year? i do know that the pitiful offense can be blamed for part of it, since they can't seem to stay on the field. 

ps--I pull for your boys almost every week.  They are a disappointment to me also.   

I honestly thought that Ozen's D would be better.  Way too many tackles 6-7 yards up the field.  I don't know how the D was designed, but it ain't working too well.  Have they stopped anybody this year? i do know that the pitiful offense can be blamed for part of it, since they can't seem to stay on the field. 

ps--I pull for your boys almost every week.   They are a disappointment to me also.   

im with you they have dissappointed me also

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami