warren warrior football

I WOULD LIKE TO TAKE THE TIME TO TELL OUR BOYS HOW PROUD WE ARE OF THE WAY THEY ARE PLAYING ,OUR RECORD DOESNT R

EFLECT OUR PLAY.I JUST THINK THAT IF OUR COACHES WOULD LOOK AT OUR TEAM AS A TEAM INSTEAD OF A FEW PLAYERS, OUR  SCORES WOULD BE BETTER .I KNOW IF I WAS A OPPOSING TEAM I WOULD ZONE IN ON OUR THREE GUYS ON OFFENSE.DONT GET ME WRONG I KNOW WE DONT HAVE BIG TIME PLAYERS LIKE SOME OF OUR OTHER DISTRICT SCHOOLS ,BUT WE DO HAVE OTHER KIDS BESIDES OUR THREE  MAIN GUYS ON OFFENSE ,SO I GUESS WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS MIX UP OUR OFFENSE ,THROW MORE TO OUR TIGHTENDS , THROW MORE TO OTHER RECIEVERS BESIDES #12, THROW TO OUR RUNNINGBACKS I ONLY KNOW US TO THROW TO OUR BACKS ONCE THIS YEAR. I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR BOYS AND THE EFFORT THAT IS GIVEN EVERY FRIDAYNIGHT,AND JUST HOPE THEY STAY FOCUSED THE REST OF THE YEAR.

???....since when are the warriors not team oriented????...and how can u say that they would win if they didn't throw the ball to #12 all the time???...Ive been at every game and not once have i seen a player be the reason a game was won or lost!!!...#81(Tyler Greeson) has had the same amount of balls thrown his way...and his completion percentage is probably higher than #12's (Brandon Young)and about the tightends...Casey Word #84 (starting tightend for the warriors) has had just a FEW LESS  balls thrown to him than the receivers...there have been multiple plays in which the ball can be thrown to the backs, but the pre-snap read shows other, wiser choices...why would Colt Kelly #7 throw the ball 5 yds behind the line to a back when there is a 10 yd out route wide open???...also, for the record, the ball has been thrown to the running backs more than once...AND warren only has 3 receivers...so i don't know what "receivers other than #12" you are referring to...The "three players" you are talking about are obviously #12 and I'm guessing #6(Brazos Morris, runningback) and #32(James blackshear, runningback)...there is 1 backup running back for both of them, #25 Shane Lambert (kicker)...who just transferred from Chester and is still not completely up to speed on the warrior playbook...so what I'm trying to say is all the receivers warren has get the ball and all the runningbacks get the ball...you say give the ball to other players???...the only other players would be the O-line...i guess i haven't played MADDEN as much as you cause i don't know any plays where the line gets the ball ???...now please ELABORATE on how the warriors can "MIX UP OUR OFFENSE ,THROW MORE TO OUR TIGHTENDS , THROW MORE TO OTHER RECIEVERS BESIDES #12, THROW TO OUR RUNNINGBACKS" :o :o :o

I agree with waa-town, if anything #12 has become a decoy, and its seems the coaching staff has used that to its advantage. If #12 is doubled someone else should be open and they have been. Warren needs more consistent play from all the players, I,ve seen great play on both sides of the ball. I know they are capable of it. Its unfair to call out #12 personnally, ive been at all the games also and seen his play good and bad. I will say when he catches the ball or runs it its takes several opposing players to bring him down.(except for #7 from hull). It takes more than just 1 player to make a team and right now the warriors need all of them on the roster and maybe they can turn the tide of the last few games and get back on the winning side. Go Warriors beat the Cougs.

seriously why do you put the spotlight on #12 Brandon Young??  ??? I believe that all the receivers get the same amount of passes thrown to them, Brandon may just run the route better and he happens to be open. That doesnt mean that they just wanna throw it to him and only him. #84 Casey Word for Warren has had plenty of time with the passes and he's scored actually twice so I wouldnt say that Brandon is the only one getting the ball. And #81 Tyler Greeson just about has the same amount of yards as any of the other receivers does. So dont single out the players. GO WARRIORS!!!! BEAT BUNA!!!!!  :)

I play for the mighty Warren Warriors. i have great confidence in my boi #12 Brandon Young and the other recievers. Young has great talent and our coaches see that. I'm not saying that the other recievers don't, i'm just stateing the obvious that Young is open most of the time. so why wouldn't u throw to the guy that's open??And our defense is very good were just short on players and with our offfense not staying on the field long enough to give us full time players on defense such as myself(Stephen DeRouen #87 starting defensive end) a break.We get tired out so there isn't much we can do other than condition more at practice. And u cant exspect to throw to the backs all the time, they r there to RUN the ball not catch..

I OBVIOUSLY DIDNT MAKE MY POINT CLEAR I WASNT CALLING OUT #12 I WAS TRYING TO SAY IF WE PASSED THE BALL TO OTHER PEOPLE IT WOULD OPEN UP MORE SPACE FOR #12 AND I AM AT EVERY FOOTBALL GAME HOME AND AWAY AND THER IS NO WAY THAT #81 HAS THE BALLTHROWN HIS WAY AS #12 AND ABOUT PASSING TO THE RUNNINGBACKS IME NOT TALKING ABOUT PASSING BEHIND THE LINE OF SCRIMMAGE ,WHATS WRONG WITH LETTING HIM FLOAT TO THE FLATS.IF I HURT ANYONES FEELINGS I APOLIGIZE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO SAY HOW I AND ALOT OF THE WARRIORS FANS SEE IT FROM THE SIDELINES.#12 NO DISRESPECT TO YOU WE SEE THE EFFORT IN EVERY GAME .

I agree with waa-town, if anything #12 has become a decoy, and its seems the coaching staff has used that to its advantage. If #12 is doubled someone else should be open and they have been. Warren needs more consistent play from all the players, I,ve seen great play on both sides of the ball. I know they are capable of it. Its unfair to call out #12 personnally, ive been at all the games also and seen his play good and bad. I will say when he catches the ball or runs it its takes several opposing players to bring him down.(except for #7 from hull). It takes more than just 1 player to make a team and right now the warriors need all of them on the roster and maybe they can turn the tide of the last few games and get back on the winning side. Go Warriors beat the Cougs.

That was a huge hit that he took from #7 Aaron Cook, glad I wasn't the only one that saw that....lol. In my unbiased opinion (and I've only seen the Warriors play the one time vs. HD), #12 Brandon Young is a very good player. He's the best playmaker on the Warriors roster, so it only makes sense to get the ball in his hands more often that not. I personally didn't see alot of favortism in reciever selection on Warren's behalf, and I was actually glad to see #12 not get the ball as often as he probably should have. The Warriors have  good tough gritty team that plays hard, and will hopefully makes some noise in district play. Good luck to the Warriors.

because the ball is thrown to #12 more often isn't because the QB only wants to throw it to him, it's because he's open more often than the other receivers. yes he's a playmaker and all, but he's not the only player on the team that gets the ball thrown to him. don't be getting on this thread and singling out any players because that's very disrespectful (WARRIOR 11). there's no I in team and the warriors show that by throwing the ball to the person that is wide open most of the time. GO WARRIORS!!

ALL OF THIS IS BEING BLOWN OUT OF PORPORTION IALL I WAS TRYING TO DO IS EXPLAIN HOW I SAW THE GAME IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO CALL ANYONE OUT I JUST WANTED TO SEE AMORE VERSATILE GAMEPLAN SO I WILL APOLIGIZE ONCE AGAIN TO ANYONE WHOSE FEELINGS I HAVE HURT ,I GUESS I SEE THE GAME IN A DIFFERENT LIGHT I WAS ALSO LIKE TO APOLAGIZE TO TYLER I HOPE YOU DONT GET A BUNCH OF HEARTACHE OVER THIS AND PLEASE THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT OUR GAMEPLAN, NEVER ABOUT ANY ONE PLAYER ON THE WARRIORS SQUAD,YOU GUYS GIVE 110% EVERY GAME AND ARE GREAT BUNCH OF YOUNG MEN.

I would prefer all to not list players names, only numbers in these kind of posts.  And if you are a player, keep your cool, maybe even stay off here.  There are too many unknowledgeable fans and outsiders for the players to take all their opinions to heart.  Listen to your coaches, they have a plan, whether Mom or Dad thinks it is right, they have a plan, follow it. 

Warren's problem this year has nothing to do with game planning.It is simply depth.When a small 2-a school has to rest its better players on the defensive side of the ball it makes for a long night.In all honesty these kids are playing about as well as they can play.The last thing a coach would do is take the ball out of his fastest players hands(#12).About the only adjustments I could see would be keeping the older kids in the game on both sides of the ball.Even in the losses Young,Blackshear,Word,Kelly and Morris have played pretty well on the offensive side of the ball.Derouen has looked very good on the defensive side along with Riley.For the Warriors to be competetive from here on out they will have to these guys going both ways.Good luck the rest of the way guys.Didn't mean to leave any of the underclassmen out,I just don't know many of them.The Greeson kid is gonna be a real solid player,has good hands and never takes a play off,just needs to grow a little.

man yalll are messed up calling players out. and yall saying what you think they should do isnt going to work. no one is going to listen. your not the coach so your opinion isnt going to matter. im not trying to be rude but its true. this is a bulliten to support your players and teams not try and give them advise.so unless your a coach or a former coach keep your opinions on how to play the game to yourself and let the coaches do their job even if you dont think the coach is doing a good job.

#12 for the Warriors is a very good football player and is tough as a boot.I don't think anyone on here called anyone out or told the coaches how to play the game.TJ does a good job with the kids,he just simply doesn't have a lot of numbers.So he has to rest some of his better players when the defense is on the field.I don't have a dog in the fight so it's just an observation for me.I would rather have my best players on both sides of the ball and hope my guys were conditioned well enough to hold out.

HD is solid this year and should win 23-a in my opinion.They have a good ground game, a solid QB to keep the defenses honest and pretty good speed on both sides of the ball.I think they finish first followed by Evadale and the WH.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed