Deweyville/Kountze 7th & 8th Predictions

I just found out yesterday they moved this game to 4:00 pm 7th, & 8th to follow, because Kountze does not have any lights.

They also told me that they were going to play 6 min. Running Quarters. This is very unfair to all the kids that practice all week to play ball on game day. I understand why Kountze does not have lights but they could have moved these games to deweyville where they do have lights so the kids can play a full game of ball.  IMO  I think it is sad that most JR high coaches do not really try or care about the JR high level because most of them help out on the varsity level .

I just found out yesterday they moved this game to 4:00 pm 7th, & 8th to follow, because Kountze does not have any lights.

They also told me that they were going to play 6 min. Running Quarters. This is very unfair to all the kids that practice all week to play ball on game day. I understand why Kountze does not have lights but they could have moved these games to deweyville where they do have lights so the kids can play a full game of ball.  IMO  I think it is sad that most JR high coaches do not really try or care about the JR high level because most of them help out on the varsity level .

I agree!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder