Kirbyville vs Shelbyville predictions

Guest LR1969

Guest LR1969

I say Kville 46-20. Shelbyville is 5-0 (albeit 3 games against 1A schools) but I think the Kats will take 'em. However, I expect the Dragons to score a few points against a tough Kville defense.

shelbyville is much improved from past years.  they are a senior laden team that is very very hungry to prove themselves.  They are athletic, not kirbyville athletic, but athletic.  They run the spread most of the time, but have a heavy package that they will jump into.  Them running the spread plays right into kvilles hands.  Kirbyville will win, but shelbyville will put up a fight

Guest wildcat58

the dragons are enjoying some success and will bring a good game , but the cats will be playing at home for the first time in a month and the momentum from the last 2 weeks and their improved d will propel the cats to a 40-12 win.

have they not been tested yet? jasper, diboll, center, crockett...thats 3 good 3as and an athletic 3a

only jasper has even come close to beating them. they need a competitive district game to come along before the Newton game IMO

Well that aint going to happen for kville or newton so that will make it even

i honestly dont think Newton is good enough to make a title run.

I agree with that...they are and will always be a good team just don't think that they have what it takes this year...and I'm not saying that Kville does either...just think they have a better chance, but who knows!  Stranger things have happened.

have they not been tested yet? jasper, diboll, center, crockett...thats 3 good 3as and an athletic 3a

only jasper has even come close to beating them. they need a competitive district game to come along before the Newton game IMO

Well in my personal opinion I think Kirbyville will do just fine but you are right they need a game with some one good. Newton will be hard to beat if they go in thinking there gonna beat them like they have these other teams in their district because none of them match up to Newton.

Well in my personal opinion I think Kirbyville will do just fine but you are right they need a game with some one good. Newton will be hard to beat if they go in thinking there gonna beat them like they have these other teams in their district because none of them match up to Newton.

Yall are crazy, dist starts Friday newton will play the same teams that kville will through dist kville has played a much tuffer games all season long  than newton has, kville will be ready and will win!!!

Guest rykerx144

jasper, diboll, center ,crockett i would say is a pretty good test.  I can just about promise you that Kirbyville will not go into this game knowing they are going to win.  Its hard to go into a game against a team that you have not beat in 20 years. I can assure they are not looking past Newton, they probably have been focusing on this game and preparing for this game since the day last year the enrollment numbers came out.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder