Huffman vs Cleveland Predictions ?

Guest doubles_gun

Guest dailynews

Dont you find it a little rediculous that the Offensive Coordinator is on a High School message board talking crap about an upcoming opponent? My point was that he should have better things to do. It doesnt look good for Huffman to have a coach on a message board talking bad about another school.

No one was talking smack on the internet except Mr BLUEMOOSE. And as far as testicular fortitude Mr BIGcal79, you arent scaring anyone off. I have a pretty good idea who you are and you cant compete. Mr Blah Blah Blah, im not a undercover mystery ninja. I just clicked on the little envelope and saw the e-mail address, pretty easy discovery. The OC should have clicked the "hide e-mail box" when he registered on the forum if he didnt want people to find out who he was.

It is no secret, that coaches post on this site! If they are respectful , as any one should be,it is a free country and should post. I like Cleveland and Huffman ! I wish them luck and let the game begin! Also remember, Ike had severely damaged Huffman and they had not recovered when they played  Coldspring. In fact , many areas of Huffman  still don't have electricity. My insurance agent said Huffman was the worst area he had visited!P.S. I live in Montgomery County!

Huffman is good, but won't be able to match up to the strength and speed of Cleveland.  All I am going to say is the misdirection offense kills when you have the right kids running it, and Cleveland has the right kids.  Their defense has only allowed 7 points this season, how many has Huffman allowed?  Good luck to both teams and all the bickering on this site will be determined under the Friday night lights tomorrow. 

Guest dailynews

If I wanted everyone to know who I was I would have made it available for you to see slimbo. My whole point was that a coach should not be on this forum talking bad about another team. If you think its okay for a grown man to cut down the accomplishments of a high school football team then you are as classless as he is. The guy should have kept his thoughts about the Cleveland Indians to himself. 

By the way, his name was available for everyone to see.

There are coaches, Players, and Fans on this site. What did anyone say bad about the Huffman OC?? I think NC playa Loves Huffman.. After all they gave him Namen Roberts..

As for the game.. Does the Pate kid play for Huffman Still?? I coach against him when he was younger.. He was a really good athlete/ Kid..

Dont you find it a little rediculous that the Offensive Coordinator is on a High School message board talking crap about an upcoming opponent? My point was that he should have better things to do. It doesnt look good for Huffman to have a coach on a message board talking bad about another school.

No one was talking smack on the internet except Mr BLUEMOOSE. And as far as testicular fortitude Mr BIGcal79, you arent scaring anyone off. I have a pretty good idea who you are and you cant compete. Mr Blah Blah Blah, im not a undercover mystery ninja. I just clicked on the little envelope and saw the e-mail address, pretty easy discovery. The OC should have clicked the "hide e-mail box" when he registered on the forum if he didnt want people to find out who he was.

coach was stating facts so how is that considered talking crap?. im not trying to scare anyone off but i dont think i saw you on espn classic today playing agasint auburn, nope that would be bluemoose who was.and good i hope you have an idea then come watch me and shake my hand i dont really care. all im saying is you will talk on the internet but not drive to huffman and tell bluemoose to his face what he should and shouldnt do

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont