Hanna

Guest LR1969

Thanks for giving me a break on that one vidor pirate...Alright...enough Hanna bashing and Raider/Pirate crap. For the most part, we have both been the doormats in this district for way too long. We've met and Vidor took this one. Now, let's focus on the rest of the district and put it on the Mid-County/Beaumont teams. Vidor and Lumberton can't hate each other. We've got too much in common and we've "inbred" with each other so much you can barely tell the difference (ha).

Hanna plays with alot of emotion and anybody on here who has played football has made a mistake or said something that isnt so nice to someone from the other team. I know Vidor isnt angels and neither is Lumberton. Hanna also missed most of the 2nd qtr throwing up on the sideline and he looked somewhat drained in the second half so Im sure he was frustrated.

Hanna plays with alot of emotion and anybody on here who has played football has made a mistake or said something that isnt so nice to someone from the other team. I know Vidor isnt angels and neither is Lumberton. Hanna also missed most of the 2nd qtr throwing up on the sideline and he looked somewhat drained in the second half so Im sure he was frustrated.

hey!!! wtb is finally out of hiding

i agree with your post, but he did that all game, serves him right

Lets see L-town players are cramping up and throwing up at halftime sounds like there out of shape to me. Anyone that was there saw that Vidor wore them out physically in the second half

out of hiding? Ive never came on here and made a prediction about the game but I will come on here to defend a kid. I dont know how old yall are but these kids read the boards and to single a kid out is wrong.

I give it to Vidor for playing much better in the second half. Congrats on the victory but Ive said it in other threads that they have a shot at getting in the playoffs. I still think Northshore will beat yall by a 100  ;)

And SFA, looks like all your teams are undisplined. I'm sure you'll find a new bandwagon though. Might have to move out of state though

Lets see L-town players are cramping up and throwing up at halftime sounds like there out of shape to me. Anyone that was there saw that Vidor wore them out physically in the second half

yep, im just glad our guys showed the composure and maturity not to retaliate against hanna, because that could have ended up bad

yep, im just glad our guys showed the composure and maturity not to retaliate against hanna, because that could have ended up bad

If you dont recall one vidors players pushing Hanna down after the whistle. But what do you know, no personal foul for vidor. Sure did have the lumberton side booing.

If you dont recall one vidors players pushing Hanna down after the whistle. But what do you know, no personal foul for vidor. Sure did have the lumberton side booing.

no i did not see that

but i did see hanna grab one of our boys facemask and throw him on the ground