Hull-Daisetta vs Evadale/Game Back At West Hardin!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder what happens if you lose to West Hardin????Ā  Don't say it wont happen, anything is possible with football.Ā  I hear the Oilers looked pretty good in Chester.Ā  Evadale, Daisetta & West Hardin all scored over 40 points in their games.Ā  I hope that these games live up to the hype.

Ā  Evadale, Daisetta & West Hardin all scored over 40 points in their games.Ā  I hope that these games live up to the hype.

I hope they end up being games. the game against burkville was to lopsided for my taste. it ws 42 to 0 at half. our top 8 players had their shoulder pads off at the begining of the 4th qtr. 3 or 4 in the 3rd.Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  HD 36Ā  Ā  Evadale 6

I agree this will decide the district championship. H-D will win the district followed by Evadale and who cares who finishes third, will be West Hardin probably. H-D should go deep in to the playoffs.

i agree with you on the district outcome but i do not believe that HD will go deep in the playoffs no offenseĀ  HD is good for the district but the district is extremely weak probably 1 of the weakest districts in the state.

I agree this will decide the district championship. H-D will win the district followed by Evadale and who cares who finishes third, will be West Hardin probably. H-D should go deep in to the playoffs.

i agree with you on the district outcome but i do not believe that HD will go deep in the playoffs no offenseĀ  HD is good for the district but the district is extremely weak probably 1 of the weakest districts in the state.

H-D NO OFFENSE !!! H-D is a great offensive team averaging over 30 points a game and lead by soon to be district MVP Aaron Cook. Also remember H-D has two victories over two 2A teams and still is averaging over 30 points a game. LOL NO OFFENSE !!! We will crush Evadale and West Hardin. Blow outs !!!Ā  H-D had no problem beating bigger schools in preseason,while Evadale and West Hardin played and may have beaten the South Texas school for the blind. H-D will breeze through this pile of garbage district.

I'm thinking this game will be decided by 7 points or less.Ā  No idea who wins, but should be an entertaining game.Ā  Good luck to both schools!

As for you there is no way Evadale or especially West Hardin plays a close game with the H-D Bobcats. You must have not seen H-D play. We will be way to much for Evadale and West Hardin.

I'm thinking this game will be decided by 7 points or less.Ā  No idea who wins, but should be an entertaining game.Ā  Good luck to both schools!

As for you there is no way Evadale or especially West Hardin plays a close game with the H-D Bobcats. You must have not seen H-D play. We will be way to much for Evadale and West Hardin.

Hey, no need to get your panties all in a knot.Ā  No I didn't see H-D play and I won't until the West Hardin game.Ā  All I can say is we'll see after this Friday and then on Nov 7th.

What are you smoking !!! H-D NO OFFENSE !!! H-D is a great offensive team averaging over 30 points a game and lead by soon to be district MVP Aaron Cook. Also remember H-D has two victories over two 2A teams and still is averaging over 30 points a game. LOL NO OFFENSE !!! We will crush Evadale and West Hardin. Blow outs !!!Ā  H-D had no problem beating bigger schools in preseason,while Evadale and West Hardin played and may have beaten the South Texas school for the blind. H-D will breeze through this pile of garbage district.

So if Hd wins it all are they the "garbage king"?Ā  Y'all can always play Newton if ya'll think y'all are bad enough.Ā  No respect, fear or love forthcoming.Ā 

What are you smoking !!! H-D NO OFFENSE !!! H-D is a great offensive team averaging over 30 points a game and lead by soon to be district MVP Aaron Cook. Also remember H-D has two victories over two 2A teams and still is averaging over 30 points a game. LOL NO OFFENSE !!! We will crush Evadale and West Hardin. Blow outs !!!Ā  H-D had no problem beating bigger schools in preseason,while Evadale and West Hardin played and may have beaten the South Texas school for the blind. H-D will breeze through this pile of garbage district.

So if Hd wins it all are they the "garbage king"?Ā  Y'all can always play Newton if ya'll think y'all are bad enough.Ā  No respect, fear or love forthcoming.Ā 

;D

Ā  No respect, fear or love forthcoming.Ā 

I can see why you and many others say they have no respect, fear and love for H-D. Let's face it H-D has been handing West Hardin and many others across the area their butt for over 50 years. Talk to people across Texas and they know about them Bobcats since the 30's.Ā 

I can see why you and many others say they have no respect, fear and love for H-D. Let's face it H-D has been handing West Hardin and many others across the area their butt for over 50 years. Talk to people across Texas and they know about them Bobcats since the 30's. So watch your mouth you sound stupid.

i don't know where you get that HD has been handing teams butt whoopins because in recent years i don't really know of anyone HD has been beating consistently yes they might have been good in the 30's but i cant even remember the last time HD won a playoff game

I can see why you and many others say they have no respect, fear and love for H-D. Let's face it H-D has been handing West Hardin and many others across the area their butt for over 50 years. Talk to people across Texas and they know about them Bobcats since the 30's. So watch your mouth you sound stupid.

i don't know where you get that HD has been handing teams butt whoopins because in recent years i don't really know of anyone HD has been beating consistently yes they might have been good in the 30's but i cant even remember the last time HD won a playoff game

Sorry, I just had to get involved in this. I did a little historical research (most of the credit goes to WOS87) just to see how HD has faired against a few of it's rivalries in recent memory. Here ya go.......

From 1990-2008

Hull-DaisettaĀ  vs. West Hardin: HD leads the overall series 14-5. Points scored : HD - 341Ā  WH - 175

Hull-Daisetta vs. HardinĀ  : HD leads the overall series 10-3. Points scored : HD - 411Ā  Hardin - 222

Hull-Daisetta vs. Deweyville : HD leads the overall series 16-2. Points scored : HD - 421Ā  Deweyville - 142

Hull-Daisetta vs. WarrenĀ  : HD leads the overall series 12-2. Points scored : HD - 395Ā  Warren - 216

That's not a bad record for the last two decades if you ask me. This includes games when HD was 1A, while WH, Hardin, Deweyville and Warren were 2A, as well as games when HD was 2A and Hardin was 3A. Just some food for thought.

*hd vs. dewyville actually goes back to 1986 to get more games* No scores were available on eight total games, only win losses, so the scoring total is off somewhat. All eight games with no score recored were HD wins.

Newton Eagle here bucko!

Don't remember HD ever handing Newton their hind end.Ā 

What is HD's mascot again?Ā  I can't remember.Ā 

We'll play Newton anytime they want. Word was we were trying to get Newton when Kountze didnt' want any after the Hurricane. The Bobcats may not beat Newton, but I guarentee you them Eagles would know they were in a game when it was over. Here's some history for you as well sir.....

Since 1950: Hull-Daisetta and Newton have played a total of six times.

The series is knotted at 3 wins each!

Total Points scored : Newton - 64Ā  Hull-Daisetta - 68

That's about as close as you can get. We ain't scared though, i promise ya that!!

Newton Eagle here bucko!

Don't remember HD ever handing Newton their hind end.Ā 

What is HD's mascot again?Ā  I can't remember.Ā 

We'll play Newton anytime they want. Word was we were trying to get Newton when Kountze didnt' want any after the Hurricane. The Bobcats may not beat Newton, but I guarentee you them Eagles would know they were in a game when it was over. Here's some history for you as well sir.....

Since 1950: Hull-Daisetta and Newton have played a total of six times.

The series is knotted at 3 wins each!

Total Points scored : Newton - 64Ā  Hull-Daisetta - 68

That's about as close as you can get. We ain't scared though, i promise ya that!!

Since 1950???? LOLĀ  How many times has HD played Newton since 1980?????Ā  Ain't scared my arse.Ā  Newton would know that Daisetta was there?Ā  Newton beat Buna 55-10 last year who beat Daisetta by over 50.Ā  Daisetta wouldn't even be a speedbump.Ā 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder