Silsbee at WO-S Predictions?

Guest wos grad

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If silsbee can stop the run then they might have a chance.... The match up on speed should be pretty even.. should be a good one. Wos by 3 TDs

DUDE. if Silsbee stops the run, we go to the passing game. WE ARE NOT ONE DEMINISIONAL.  We do have a great ground game, but our passing game is not bad either. we have a staple full of talented receivers/ and tightend, that can take it to the house at any given moment. I see that you are picking us by 3 td's, but i'm just letting you know that this is a well balanced team.

Guest kvillecheer

As cocky as West-Orange is.. I honestly HATE saying this, but Silsbee is going to get killed. Especially if Jasper can defeat them, then WO-S will slaughter.

WOW  Kvillecheer what a bold statement to make, you make  it seemed like Kirbyville just blew Jasper out, no respect I see, but WOS will win

Yeah I made it sound EXACTLY like Kirbyville blew Jasper out. SINCE I SAID NOTHING about the K-ville vs. Japer game?? Haha. Your so smart it makes me laugh.

Guest kvillecheer

As cocky as West-Orange is.. I honestly HATE saying this, but Silsbee is going to get killed. Especially if Jasper can defeat them, then WO-S will slaughter.

OMG, kvillecheer whats wrong with you i think this game gonna be a close one

Whats wrong with me? LOL Whats wrong with YOU?? How can you suppose this will be a "CLOSE" one?? You crazy.

Guest A-TOWN

Whats wrong with me? LOL Whats wrong with YOU?? How can you suppose this will be a "CLOSE" one?? You crazy.

Silsbee always play WO-S close in football

Wish WOS would get away from throwing bombs every other play, lord it never changes.  ::)

Right. but what's so crazy is that if they we're to throw 10 yard outs, or crossing patterns, it could turn into very  huge gains with the caliber off athletes that we have.

Guest wos grad

Wish WOS would get away from throwing bombs every other play, lord it never changes.  ::)

Right. but what's so crazy is that if they we're to throw 10 yard outs, or crossing patterns, it could turn into very  huge gains with the caliber off athletes that we have.

See that's been the problem, we would be even better if they would call those kinds of plays, crossing routes, slants etc...they refuse!!! And they will wish they did come the 3rd round of the playoffs.

Guest kvillecheer

WOW  Kvillecheer what a bold statement to make, you make  it seemed like Kirbyville just blew Jasper out, no respect I see, but WOS will win

I do have respect for WOS. They are good. REAL GOOD. I respect that. BUT they are cocky. No big deal, thats just how it is.

Where did this comment come from????????????

What is your post based on? Winning?

Guest kvillecheer

Where did this comment come from????????????

What is your post based on? Winning?

Obviously it is based on winning. What else?

Yeah I made it sound EXACTLY like Kirbyville blew Jasper out. SINCE I SAID NOTHING about the K-ville vs. Japer game?? Haha. Your so smart it makes me laugh.

Don't forget....She is just a cheerleader, not 1st in her class!!!

That was one of her most famous post from last year.

I was at the game Friday and I only saw the mustangs throw about 4 or 5 deep balls!  I think 2 went for TD's and another went down to the 5 yd line.  I can only remember the starting QB throwing 1 inc deep ball, but I may be incorrect!!  Some of you mustang fans need to observe games being played in other places realize that yall stangs do a pretty good job of coaching and executing.  Personally, I would have thrown the ball deep several more times with that much success, but execution is the key.  That is why we are just fans and coaches are coaching!!  On a different note, I went to this game because I had never seen B. Royal play and I gotta tell you that was possibly the most undisciplined team I have ever seen in high school football!  Very upseting watching that game, but the mustangs were everything that has been advertised!  I was impressed with the performance throughout the game, but especially since I counted 6 mustangs who didn't finish the game due to injury!  I believe there were only 20 players at the end of this game that were playing!!  Now that is impressive!!

Guest kvillecheer

Don't forget....She is just a cheerleader, not 1st in her class!!!

That was one of her most famous post from last year.

This honestly has nothing to do with the situation?

I do have respect for WOS. They are good. REAL GOOD. I respect that. BUT they are cocky. No big deal, thats just how it is.

kville cheer, the difference between WOS being cocky is that we can back it up!  When yall talk smack and act cocky yall get beat by like 46 - 16 or 38 - 13. 

Guest kvillecheer

kville cheer, the difference between WOS being cocky is that we can back it up!  When yall talk smack and act cocky yall get beat by like 46 - 16 or 38 - 13. 

Yeah ok?

Silsbee always play WO-S close in football

Silsbee has no chance! WOS gonna smash them and run up the score board. Its may have been close in the past but not this year buddy. You can forget all the other years in the past blow out this year. By the way WOS is COCKY. They are good but COCKY. Just like kvillecheer said.

Guest wos grad

Silsbee will match up well with us. They do 90% of the time, i think we'll succed in the game but it may not be a blowout. I just wish with with all the talent we have we won't throw more in the middle of the field? Why throw bombs all the time?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    anagha.23
    Newest Member
    anagha.23